Six a.m.

[Plance angst]

     "I miss Papa" Leo whispers one night.
Pidge sighs softly, running a hand through her hair. "I do too sometimes" she whispers back, picking up her five year old son. He left two years ago, after a fight he and Pidge had. No one, not even his family, has seen him since.

   "C'mon Leo wanna watch TV untill we fall asleep?" She asks as they exit the bathroom, she had just got him out of the tub. The small, Tan, blue eyed, blonde haired boy nods and lays his head on his mother's shoulder. The war has long ended, the old Voltron Team decided to live out their years as normal people.

   "Will you marry me Katie?" Lance asks as he gets down on one knee, holding out a diamond ring. The blonde (?) Girl nods, they kiss and spend the rest of their night together. A few weeks after they found out that she was going to have a baby.

  "Mama what do you want to watch?" Leo asks his head in his mother's lap. "Whatever you want Mijo" she's been trying to learn Spanish to help when he goes to his grandparent's home. The doorbell sounds, Pidge excuses herself and goes to the door.

  Standing out front is Veronica and Axcia, "hello ladies." Pidge let's the two in, walking back to the Living room. Leo had already passed out, she covered him up and lead the two into the kitchen.

   "What brings you by this late?" Veronica gives her a big smile, "wanted to stop by and see my nephew. And you, we thought we could give you a few days off as a parent. So you can go say hi to Hunk or Keith" the tan woman sits down in a kitchen chair.

   "You came by just to do this? Again? Veronica are you sick or something?" Pidge asks as she plops down as well, Axcia doing the same. "Honestly I find human children interesting. But Leo is my favorite out of all I know" the three chuckle, "I still can't get him to bed without a little bit of TV. Is that bad?"

    "No! Our mama used to do that with Tommy, he would not fall asleep if his life depended on it. That is untill she gave up and sat on the couch with him one night, he passed right out after a few minutes."

    "The thing with Altea is soon. Do you think I should bring Leo? He doesn't really remember any of the boys." Veronica smiles "I think that would be amazing! They would be all over him, they miss him.. and you." Pidge frowns "I miss them too. But I can't seem to just bring myself to talk to them. I feel bad- they haven't seen Leo or I in two years. Instead of you giving me a day off- or whatever maybe I should just call them and ask to hang out? I'm sure Shiro and Curtis' little girl would like a playmate." She rambles, finally Axcia stops her. "They would love to see you. Go call them, we'll put Leo in his bed."

   With that the two leave the table, and Pidge grabs her phone. She debates on calling them for a second and almost doesn't, but she quickly hits the call button and waits. "Hello?" Shiro asks on the other line, "Hey Shiro." A smile forms on the white haired male's face, "Pidge! Long time no talk- what's up?"

  "I was wondering if I could bring Leo over for a visit? And maybe invite Keith and Hunk?" "Sure why not? Destiny has been asking about you, she kinda remembers." Shiro and Pidge's call lasted for an hour after, they caught up, and she feels a bit better.

  Veronica and Axcia are passed out on the couch, Pidge grabs the blanket and throws it over them. "Night nerds" she whispers and walks upstairs, she finds Leo in her bed and decides not to move him.

-----

    In the morning Axcia had made breakfast, and Leo was excited to see his Uncles once again. "Mama I'm excited to see them, but I don't remember them." The three adults laugh, "don't worry they love you."

-=*Voltron oneshots*=-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें