Vs

Altean Lance!
Galra Keith!

*Lance Pov*

I start running towards the Galra, knowing it has to be Keith. "Keith!" I shout it turns around, "Lance? No! You have to get out of here before- AGH!" He shouts then falls down, I run to him worried. Once I get to him, he punches me in the face. I fall back, "WHAT THE HECK KEITH!?" I get up and go after him, guess I'll have to fight him. He runs towards me, getting his blade. I get my gun out, "please Keith don't make me!" He keeps running, I start shooting. "Lance what's going on why do I hear shots!?" Pidge questions through the helmet. "JUST GET OVER HERE NOW!"

"Lance give up the blue Lion!" He shouts, gun in my face. I sit on my knees, blood falling from my mouth. My arm most likely broken, "never!" I shout, he hits me with the gun. "Keith you're a traitor! I trusted you! We trusted you!" Allura shouts running in, the paladins following. "Don't move another step or else I'll kill him!" They freeze, and I smirk. "What a heavy ultimatum! So so so heavy, just kill me already! Quit dragging it out." I tell him sarcasm leaking heavily, he points the gun back at me. "Lance don't make me-" "don't make you do what!? You shoot me oh well, but you'll be killing one of your only friends!"

He freezes and takes off his helmet, he has a purple mark along his face. His teeth sharper, his purple eyes flickering to a yellow. Someone takes a step forward, he shoots my side. I yell out in pain, and grasp my side. "Lance!" Hunk shouts, starting to run foward but Shiro holds him back. "Keith I'm begging you to stop! Just because your Galra side is manipulating you doesn't mean you have to give in."

I look at him, him glaring at me. "Please." I whisper, "I want my boyfriend back." His gaze softens, Shiro tackles him. "Don't hurt him!" I yell and go after Shiro, Hunk holds me back. "Your arms broken Lance, and you're bleeding heavily. Calm down!" I fall back against Hunk, my gaze darkening. "Please" I groan and pass out.

I wake up in the healing chamber thing, no one around. I walk out, sitting on the steps. "Lance should be waking soon." I hear down the hallway, I lay back staring at the ceiling. "He is awake." Coran states, surprised. "Where's Keith?" I ask, closing my eyes. "His room chained.." Allura says, her tone ice. I get up leaning against all things I can. I walk to Keith's room and enter, "Keith?" I whisper he looks up very surprised.

I collapse in the floor next to him, sitting up I see he's in tears. "No don't cry- Keith please!" "I let this happen to you, leave me alone." He snaps wiping his tears, I scoot closer to him and wrap him in a hug. "I don't care."

He pushes away a bit, "are they bad?" I look at him confused, he opens his mouth. I take his face in my hands, and shake my head. "They're fine Keith."
He hugs me, I mess with his hair. "Can't believe you're galra.." "I can't believe you're Altean. 'whats wrong with your ears?! They're hidious!'" he mocks. "Th-they are?" I question quietly, "not at all."

"Lance get away from him." Allura demands, walking in. "No. You can't make me." I grip him tighter, Allura groans. "Unless you want to un Chain him. Fine" she glares and walks back. I unchain him and stand up, taking his hand I pull him up. His eyes start flickering yellow once more, "K- Keith your eyes. What's wrong tell me." "I need sleep, will you sleep in here with me?"