Soulmate Au

Sometimes my soulmate is annoying, everything they write on themselves turns up on me. Right now though random sequences of numbers are up and down my arm. Sure this is normal, but it's weird when numbers just appear during work! "Keith! Hurry the hell up!" My manager/BFF screams, pushing me onto stage.

Yes my job does include me singing on stage, infront of many people. But it's annoying when it shows up while you're trying to sing a very meaningful song. I walk on stage, everyone around is silent.

"Hey Guys! You having fun tonight!? 'Cause I am!" I yell to the crowd "you know what song is coming now don't you?"

"Oooh don't you wanna know? How it goes, in this crazy life? Soulmates right? Well tonight I hope I find mine. Cause I'm loosin' my mind!"

Then the song goes on, and I'm having a great time. Everyone usually asks me, why do you make your songs about soulmates? Well it's because I haven't found mine, and anyone who hasn't found one shouldn't give up.

I walk backstage and look at my arms, 'Im watching Keith Kogane sing. Find me, I'm Lance McClain. With my friend Hunk.' Those words scared me, I ran back on stage and grabbed a mic. "Lance McClain!?" I call and the boy who was in the from row stops. A bigger guy stops with him, surprised. "Lance McClain?" I call again, the boy walks closer to the stage. I walk to the end, no way this can be happening.

I put the mic down and jump off the stage beside him. "Are you actually calling my name right now?" He questions his face scarlet. "If you're Lance and that guy is Hunk-" I cut myself off. He has a marker and draws a heart, it shows up on my palm.

"HOLY HELL SHIRO ALLURA CORAN!" The big guy yells, three others come running. They look surprised that I'm infront of Lance, "Lance found his soulmate."
"What the Quiznak!?" Was shouted, but I focused on him.

I pull him in and hug him, "where the hell have you been the last ten years McClain!?" "Everywhere."
I smile, my manager/bff Pidge comes running. "Keith! What the Quiznak is happening? C'mon or else imma have to book the room without you" she hisses. I let go of Lance and turn to her, "I found my soulmate." I cheer, jumping back on stage. Pidge writes 'Keith is crazy' and some how it shows up on Hunk's arm.

"HOLY HELL THAT GUY'S MY SOULMATE KEITH AAAAAA" She screeches, jumping off the stage and in his arms. I pull Lance up on stage, "wanna be my boyfriend McClain?" I ask, getting on one knee. He nods, I stand up and kiss him.