Saturday Night Lights

[probably cheesey]
[Klance]

"Alright Team Listen up!" The coach yelled as the football players settled down, getting on one knee. "We are the Voltron Lions! We will not let the tiny Marmorans win our championship! We've beat them once, we'll do it again! Ya hear!?" The coach cheers and the football players stand up, once senior in particular stays on the ground for a moment. "McClain Get up!" Pidge another senior shouts, pulling at said boy's shoulder pads.

Hunk beside both in a second, the three best friends. "Coach C! He's doing it again!" Hunk calls the coach, thus bringing the redheaded man over. "Sorry Guys!" The tan boy chirps, slipping on his helmet. "Zoned out, let's Win This!"

----------

Kogane. That was the last name on the back of the Jersey that kept blocking all of Hunk's shotgun passes. Once Lance finally caught one pass on the fourth down he was off, easily running past the defenders. This was the winning touch down, if only he'd make it 10 more yards.

He keeps running, the cheer leaders cheering, parents in the stands shouting his name. He reaches the endzone, then everything goes black.

"Lance! Lance wake up buddy!" Hunk calls as four other heads pop into his line of vision. "I swear I couldn't stop! I would have! I slowed down! I-" Lance groans and sits up, rubbing his exposed forehead.

"What Happened?" He questions as he recognizes two of the faces, the other three he couldn't place names. "Oh my God McClain! You won us the game!" Pidge screeches, jumping up and down. "Then why am I on the grou-" "move out of the way kids! Let the docs look at him!" The coach calls and everyone backs off, the nurses check everything.

"He's good."

He stands up and Hunk pulls him into a bone crushing hug. When they pull away the other three are standing there watching. "So- who are these guys?"

They take off their helmets, "I'm Allura." The tall female introduces herself, shaking the brunette's hand. "I'm Shiro!" He shakes his hand as well, "I'm Kogane, Keith. I didn't mean to! I slowed down! Just not in time-"

Lance shook his head and then smiled, "good game!"

---------

Everyone was changed and out of the locker room, and the three from the feild were waiting. With another tan boy underneath Shiro's arm, wearing a Leatherman jacket. Lance's family as well, the younger ones questioning Keith.
"Why'd you three wait up?" Pidge asks as soon as the three are close enough. "Coach C. Or Coran is my Uncle." Allura informs and nods in the general direction, "I'm also waiting for my girlfriend. She's extremely slow."

"We- well Keith wanted to talk to McClain. So I decided not to let my brother wait here in the dark." Shiro says and slightly pushes Keith in Lance's direction. Hunk and Pidge nod chatting with the others, and the McClain family to get them to go to McDonald's for a reward dinner.

"What did you wanna talk to me about Kogane?" Keith mutters something while pulling on his purple and black Leatherman jacket. "Hm?" "I was going to offer to pay for your food, and ask you on an apology dinner? I feel bad for ramming into you, and knocking off your helmet." Keith rambles blushing profusely, Lance chuckles. "I accept- both offers Kogane. Only if there's a chance I'll get to see you again? After these two events?" Lance purrs walking closer to the raven.

"Only if you'll let me stick around."

----------

After the McClain Clan ordered their to-go meals they left with telling Lance he had no curfew tonight. Lance, Shiro, Keith, Allura, Pidge, Adam, Romelle, and Hunk all sat at a booth chatting and Laughing.

When they all started to leave, Keith and Lance were beside the building exchanging numbers. "Text me on your ride back eh?" Lance suggests blushing brightly, excited as well. "Will do sharpshooter." Keith whispers, then lightly pecks the tan boy's cheek. Running off and jumping into his brother's crowded SUV, Keith waves as they pull out of the parking lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Over the course of three months, Lance and Keith have been going on dates regularly. Exchanging their Leatherman jackets occasionally too, clinging to them.
This was exactly the start of four months, and Lance wanted to make it official. He and Keith both walking around the mall, hand in hand looking for a small restaurant. "Hey hold on a minute Keith- gotta tie my shoe." Lance stops and bends down to tie it, pulling out a fake red rose quickly. He looks up to see Keith watching him, curiosly. "Keith Kogane" Lance starts, "will you officially be my boyfriend? Untill this rose dies?"

Keith's face turns a bright scarlet and he nods speechless. Lance stands up and cups his boyfriend's cheeks softly, then kisses him. Both of their first kisses spent well, they break away now both a bright scarlet. Clapping starts at the end of the food court, their own weird friends standing and clapping.

"Did you tell them to be here?" Keith whispers hiding his face from anyone's view. "N- nope, c- coincidence? I- is Sh- Shiro gonna kill me?" Lance squeaks his words faltering. Keith pulls Lance by hand to the other's table, "are you guys crazy?"

Their (now) huge group sat in the small chairs littering the place, and Shiro had this expression that Lance feared. "Hey Lance!" He called and the brunette turned, slightly frozen. He shook his hand and smiled, "hurt him and you'll be dead." The tall ravenette whispered, ever so sweetly into the other's ear. "Shiro, I don't think I could possibly hurt Keith. If anything he could just take my helmet off and tackle me again."

-------------------------------
Two Months Later
---------------------------------
"Sleepover while Lance's family is away!" Pidge schreeches, jumping onto a lunch table. It was another day, that the youngest siblings and parents would go out for the weekend. Friday -today- was the start of said trip. Hunk had pulled Pidge down by the sweater sleeve, also clearly excited for their every so often planned event. "We should invite the other's! Oh and Shae! And Adam- Romelle too! This is going to be so much fun Lance! It's not just us three losers anymore!" Hunk rambles his smile widening every second.

Lance Texted Shiro and told him the plans, they'd be waiting at McDonald's an hour after school. Everyone walking in, was rambles to by Hunk or Pidge on how these nights were the best. Lance hugged Keith and said boy kept an arm around the scarlet dusted Lance. "I say since we all basically have our own vehicles- we split up. Keith and Lance in Lances, Hunk, Pidge, and Shay in another and then Shiro, Adam, Allura, and Romelle in Shiros?" Allura suggests looking around at the other teens, "did you just refer to yourself as Allura?" Romelle giggles leaning on her girlfriend.

---------------------------
They all followed behind Lance, the old roads twisting like no others. "The best thing about Lance's is that his house is huge- and he lives on a farm! Wide open space!" Pidge had cheered before they left the restaurant, making sure to keep their tea.

They all parked in the gravel, getting out Romelle complained that she was dead because of the roads.