Papa!

[fluff]
[High-key kinda sad]
[VERY HIGH KEY THAT ITS NOT SMUTTY OR DIRTY GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER]

{Lance}

I hold my breath as I watch them get covered up with white blankets. Out of all of them, how did I actually survive? I fall to the ground sobbing, Shiro and Allura both have kids. Pidge and Hunk did too.. but now all four are gone.

"Lance McClain? Let's get to the hospital, you're injured badly." Some nurse says as they pull me up, I shake my head and continue crying. "PIDGE, HUNK!" I yell, "come back."

I open my eyes and the sun shines in, I groan and sit up. A black mullet is in the chair beside me, and five little ones on the bed. I tap Keith lightly, he sits up and yawns. "Lance you're awake!" He whisper yells, still holding the very small baby in his arms. "Six kids in total.." I mumble and frown. He lays the baby down in the small crib and sits beside me, "k- Keith i- don't know what ha- happened. One minute we're driving, the next I'm thrown out of a window- a- and K- Katie."

He wraps his arms around me as I shake, and hold back tears. "Shhhh Lance it's gonna be okay-" "Uncle Lance is awake!" Tommy- Shiro's little boy- mumbles shaking his two other brothers. All three have silver hair, and only one has dark tan skin. There's Tommy, Eli, and Alex. The three boys scramble to hug me and I wrap my arms around them, the Small three year olds.

They're triplets, Hunk and Pidge had three as well. Although there's just twins and one other small girl. Jr and C.C. wake up they're both two, so they don't talk they just giggle and run into the hug. "We have to sign adoption papers when you're able Lance." Keith whispers and I nod. "Boys- and girl- let's go get something to eat. And get Uncle Lance something okay?" They all nod and wait at the door, "wait!." I say and Keith stops, "give me my baby Neice!"

He picks her up and carries her over, I cradle her. "Little Kaylee.." I mumle and kiss her forehead, they walk out leaving me alone.

((The baby baby is only like five months old btw))

******
Three Years Later
******

I wake up and yawn, and get out of bed carefully so I won't wake Keith or the three six year olds. I walk into the kitchen and start making Pancakes, once they're finished I wake Keith and the three boys up. They all run to get something to eat, I then walk upstairs past the three empty rooms to the other three closed doors.

((They live in a giant house cause of them.having six kids))

I open the door up to Jr's and tell him food is done. I walk to C.C.' and wake her up too. When I walk into Kaylee's room I see her sitting in the floor building with some of her toys. "Papa!" She cheers and gets up, looking back to see if her building fell. I pick her up and hug her, "YOUR FIRST WORD!!"

I carry her downstairs and put her in her high chair, "Keith Lobe! She called me Papa! That was her first word!!" Keith smiles a smile full of pancake, "AWESOME."

The four boys and the two girls eat happily, and I couldn't be more happy.