Oc madness

[New Paladins Au]
One of the paladins ask the elders for advice on multiple things
Allura is alive in this one just cause.
I jus wanted some ocs and a friend to be paladins. Sorrry

"I've gathered you five with us here on Altea to see something!" Allura announces to the older paladins, looking at their Garrison uniforms. After a few moments of waiting Allura brings them to the training deck. "Before I open the door, remember to play nice!"

The door opens and Coran is chatting with the new Paladins. "Ah! Shiro, how's your arm holding up?" The ginger asks as the newer, child-like, paladins glance at them. "Great, Thanks again. So you planned on introducing us I assume?"
With that the unfamiliar five line up, and chat once more.

"This is Eden, she's from earth. And as you can see the pilot of the yellow lion" Hunk immediately starts talking her ear off. Asking her questions about her favorite foods, or places. "This is Sean, Pilot of the Blue lion, and apperantly a bloodline royal." The shorter Altean boy waves and smiles. "Roxxi is the pilot of red, they're galra as you can see." Keith stops and talks with her, they laugh and joke immediately.

A surviving Olcari, Jake is his name, is in the green armour. "You're an Olcari! I learned a lot from your home planet" Pidge starts, then starts talking about tech. "Last but not least is Joey another earthling- the Lions like earth I guess."

Sean and Lance start talking, "so do you think you're going to visit earth?" His light green markings glow, "I want to! I've heard a lot of great things from Allura and Eden! Though I do find earthlings weird- I would love to see more of them." Sean and Lance became best buds after that, the brunette would teach the other how to play games and prank others. Sean would try to follow along, and he'd plant some Juniberris with him.

"I think we should go to earth, you've been here for a while." Lance suggests one day after training, plopping down beside his friend. "Will Allura let us? I would love to." After a few hours of convincing from Lance, Allura has everyone take a trip to earth. "Thanks Babe" Lance said, as he hugged Allura on the ride to earth.

"This is the Garrison!" Shiro announces as they all get off their shuttle, his plan was to let them roam around the premises for a few days. Then they'd all go shopping or something- he didn't think it through that much.

Sean sighs as he faceplants onto a couch, they're in an apartment like room. The paladins claim their temporary rooms and then set off exploring again. The Altean got separated from everyone and is now sitting in the empty cafeteria. "How the quiznack did I get this lost?" He asks himself aloud, looking at the tables.

"Do you need some help?" A voice calls a smile radiating off the stranger's face. "Yes- but who're you? Might I ask" "I'm JJ! I take classes here, you're a new paladin yeah?" Sean nods a small blush forming on his face, "I'll show you around If you want?" He nods again and follows the human boy around.

"JJ hey! You found him" Shiro calls as they're walking towards the conference room. "I was showing him around Professor, I found him in the cafeteria."
Shiro talks with both of them for a few minutes more, then hurries off to a meeting. "Let's go find Keith or something- I've got classes soon." Some odd minutes later they find the mullet man walking to the training center. "Will I see you again?"

The ravenish Altean asks as JJ begins to walk down the hall, "yeah just try to come find me!" Keith was chuckling from behind the two, "c'mon Sean wanna train?"

That night Lance stops by the apartment thing, "I heard you made a friend." "Lance- something's wrong with me!" Sean exclaims flopping backwards onto the bed. "I might be allergic to certain humans" he mumbles, covering his face and sighing dramatically.
"You say this why?"