Oof 01

*Everyone's favorite red paladin*

"We had a bonding moment! I cradled you in my arms!!" I yell across the table at lance. "Nope- nuh no way! I don't remember that!" He responds giving the rest of his food to the mice. "Whatever I'll be in my room."

I hear a knock on the door, "come in." Lance walks in looking pretty flustered, "I wanted to say sorry. Uh- I do remember the bonding moment? I just- I dunno." He whispers hiding his face from my view. "It's okay. What happened before you came in here?" He visibly tenses a bit then relaxes, "you don't have to tell me Lance. But you look pretty shaken, you can lay down?"

He nods then lies down beside me. "Pidge is a girl, the castle is a ship, and I think I'm really homesick." I nod, "it will turn out okay. Maybe we'll have to go to earth soon. Who knows?" He shakes his head, "I miss home but I don't think we'll ever go back. Not unless there's an attack." I turn over to look at him, his eyes are glossy. "Why do you hate me Keith?" He questions after a tick, I groan. "I don't hate you, why do you think that?" "Maybe because you're always mean to me? Don't even laugh at my VERY funny jokes?"

"Mean to you?" I furrowed my eyebrows, he pauses. "Not necessarily but I needed more than one thing to list. Keith I don't know what's wrong with me." He States, closing his blue eyes. "Do you want to- uh stay in here?" I ask him he nods, rolling on his side facing me. "Thank you." He whispers, closing his eyes once more.

Hours later and alarm goes off, Lance and I both fall out of the bed. I on top of him, half asleep.
"Sorry Paladins! Malfunctions are still a thing-" then the speaker cuts off. Lance still asleep by the looks of it, wraps his arms around me. He brings me in a hug, I fall asleep once more.

*Pidge Pov*

Hunk and I are looking for Lance and Keith, the only place we haven't checked is Keith's room. We knock, the door slides open. I gasp at what I'm seeing, Lance cuddling Keith on the floor of Keith's room! "We. Need. Pictures." Hunk states, I bring out a little device and take some. Lance starts to move underneath Keith so Hunk and I make a run for the control room. Shiro, Coran, and Allura are all examining a map.

"We've found something better than food!" Hunk yells running up to the three. "What- I've never heard you say that before Hunk!" I show them the pictures and they all act like crazed fans! Keith and Lance come in stumbling and blushing, rubbing the sleep from their eyes. We quiet as soon as they enter.

"Why's everyone huddled aroun the thing?" Lance questions yawning, and stretching. "I heard some thumping and stuff from your room Keith. Are you alright?" He turns as red as his jacket, and nods.

"I have a plan upload the pictures to this and I'll do the rest!" Allura whispers to me and I do as told laughing. "Listen up paladins! I have a few announcements. First off CUDDLES!" She shouts showing the pictures, Lance falls backwards. "How did you get that!?" Keith exclaims, and Allura point to Hunk and I. He glares and starts walking towards us, "find a way to send me that." He whispers acting horribly mad.

I nod and stiffle some laughs.