School

Today is Lance McClain's first day of school, well his first day in a real school. He remembers a few friends that used to hang out, he wondered if they forgot about him. He hasn't seen them all summer. "Lance your friends are here!" His mother shouts.

*Lance's Pov*

"Coming!" I yell and hurry down the stairs, there stands Pidge and Hunk. "Ready for our first day of highschool!?" Hunk shouts fist bumping the air. I nod and walk outside, "look doesn't that guy look familiar?" Pidge asks, pointing to the boy with a mullet. Hunk nods, "HEY KEITH!" The boy turns around, "Keith is new here. We met him yesterday, on our way home." Hunk explains, Keith walks up to us. "Hey can I walk with you guys?" He asks, I nod and so do the others. "So you remember us Keith, but this is Lance our third party member we talked about. He's quiet today though, dunno why." Pidge tells him, I smile.

"Nice to meet you Lance." He holds his hand out for me to shake, and I do. We walk to school, grab our schedules, and head to class. Our first class we all have together. The teacher didn't really pay attention, At all so I took my phone out and played on it. When the teacher looked around, I just acted like I did notes. Then I took my phone out again and took pictures, of Keith, Pidge, and Hunk. Pidge was the only one who noticed, and they smiled.

Classes went by fast, untill the last class of the day. And that was a free class, I was alone and sat beside this girl called Nyma. She was constantly pestering me, and kept trying to do weird stuff, so I ignored her and she got really mad. As soon as class let's out she talks to this really big guy, and he walks over to me. "You New kid, don't ignore Nyma." She walks up and puts her hand on my shoulder, "don't throw a tantrum." I say calmly, the guy grabs my shirt. "What's going on here!?" Pidge yells the big guy punches me, and let's go if my shirt.

"Lance!" Pidge runs up to me, "you're bleeding lets get you to the bathroom." When we get there, they have to stand outside. I go in and Hunk and Keith are there. "What happened to you!?" Hunk yells examining my face, I keep quiet. "Rolo punched him!" Pidge yells from outside the bathroom. "I'm fine, just need to clean it up." I smile, and fix my nose.

We all walk out of the bathroom, "ready to go to McDonald's?" Hunk asks, I nod and walk out the school. We get there and Pidge orders the most of the food, I order some fries and tea. Hunk gets a vanilla milkshake, and Keith gets a chocolate one. "Which milkshake is more disgusting?" Pidge asks, they have a strawberry one. "Strawberry!" The two yell, Pidge thinks the vanilla is worst. I don't really have an opinion, "Lance? Tie breaker?" "I don't have an opinion, don't drink milkshakes much."

"Decideeeee" Pidge whines, everyone motions their drinks to me. I shake my head, and they insist. I take a drink of all, and decide Strawberry is definitely the worst. Pidge groans, "Lance you're supposed to be on my side!" "The best one is chocolate!" I cheer, and Keith laughs. I blush a bit, and quiet down. "Hunk and I have to go! Bye guys!" Pidge informs and walks out, holding Hunk's hand. "Wanna hang out with me Lance?" He asks I nod, and we walk to his house. It's not but a few away from mine so that's good, "no one's home so we can play videogames!"

We get to his room and there's boxes everywhere, with a TV set up. "I only have one game, you have to defend the Galaxy in these weird alien robots." I grab a controller and sit beside him, and we start playing.

By the time it gets dark, I've completely warmed up to Keith. He and I are laying on his bed looking at the ceiling talking. "You know, we shared a technical kiss today? You shared one with everyone actually." Keith whispers, I blush. "Good thing it wasn't a real kiss. Wouldn't want my first kiss taken by Pidge!" I laugh, he laughs too. My phone starts buzzing, "I have to go. See ya tomorrow?" I ask he nods, we walk to his door and he wishes me on my way. I walk to my house, and my mom smiles as soon as she walks through the door.

"You have fun with your friends Lance?" I nod and walk upstairs, passing out as soon as I hit my bed.

The next morning all three are at my door, I run back down the stairs and walk out the door. "It's a good thing we all live near each other, we can hang out alot!" Hunk cheers, "yeah if you and Pidge don't end up making out 24/7!" I laugh, they blush madly. Keith laughs too, I blush.

"Now today..." The teacher drones on in our first class. Pidge throws a paper ball at me, it has a note on in it. 'whats with the blushing around Keith? Do you like him!! Ship!!' I groan and blush, I nod to and Pidge smiles. 'what we talking about?' Hunk writes, and I throw it to Pidge, they scribble down something. Hunk's smiles, 'ask him out!'

I shake my head feriously, "Lance are you okay? You're red" Keith whispers. I drop my head on the table, "I'm fine." I whisper back, he smiles. Keith lifts my head up, making me face him. Pidge is taking pictures no doubt, I'm blushing more. "Pay attention Class!" The teacher shouts, and turns back to his lecturing.

We all act like we're writing notes for class once more. Keith passes me a note, 'heres my number [insert number] text me sometime cutie.