Chap 41

Five's POV
I had taken the message from Gloria that said to protect Harold Jenkins.
So he causes the apocalypse
Now I just need to get home
...I hope Y/N is ok
...
She's gonna be so mad at me
I typed up some messages to send to Cha-Cha and Hazel. I ordered them to kill each other. Just as I finished sending them in the tubes, the Handler walked in.
Shit
"You know that's not how we do things here."
I looked at her and casually leaned on the tubes.
"Where's Gloria?" She asked.
"Don't know. Couldn't find her anywhere."
Right as I said that, Gloria groaned.
Dammit Gloria
The Handler looked back at her before turning to me. I stiffened up.
"You're a great disappointment to me. You can't change what's to come Five."
That's what you think
She continued, "I truly find it so odd that you can't shake this fantasy. You're a first-rate pragmatist! You belong here with us!"
"I don't belong anywhere, thanks to you. You made me a killer!" I was annoyed.
"You were always a killer." She unzipped part of her dress and pulled out a gun, "I just pointed you in a direction."
I spatial jumped away and she shot.
I stood behind an area of tubes.
Ok...ok
She has a gun
Don't die.
You need to get back to Y/N.
And the others.
More shots were fired and I heard the alarm system go off.
Shit...
I crouched and crawled over to a cart. I heard The Handler's footsteps get closer and I pushed the cart out in front of her. She stopped it and shot at me.
I spatial jumped again. I stood behind another rack and heard her speak.
"What's the rush Five? We're just getting started."
I nervously swallowed. She shot at me a few more times and I continued to jump.
That should be all of the bullets.
"Is this really how you want the last line of your report to read?" She asked.
I spatial jumped in front of her, holding onto the tube racks that were next to me.
"When I'm done, I'm just done I guess..." I sighed.
She pointed the gun at me, "You can't keep this up Five. We both know that even you have a limit."
I nervously bounced my leg.
Please be out of bullets
She spoke, "I saved you from a lifetime of being alone. You owe me."
She then went to shoot me and her gun clicked. She pulled the trigger multiple times and I stood there, smirking.
"I do owe a debt," I spatial jumped to her office and grabbed the grenades. I spatial jumped behind her and pulled the pin.
"But it's not to you." I spoke.
She looked up at me and I shook the grenade before rolling it on the ground to her.
"Shit." She muttered and I ran out of the room. I stood against the wall next to the doorway and saw the fire shoot out of the room as it exploded. I heard others yell and took a minute to process what had happened before I spatial jumped again. I jumped into the room of brief cases and picked one. I dragged it off the shelf and started to set it. I set it for the morning after I had left. When there were 3 days until the apocalypse. I grabbed its handle and pulled out the other grenade. I pulled the pin with my teeth and tossed it into the briefcase rack. I sprinted out of there as fast as I could.
"Hey what are you-" some man started before screaming as the room blew up. I turned to look at it and held the brief case in front of my face to protect me from the shards. The portal formed behind me and I zapped into it. Right as I was about to be fully gone, a shard went straight into the side of my stomach. I yelled in pain as I was teleported away.
Shit
That's gonna bite me later
Whatever
I need to make sure Y/N is ok
Then stop the apocalypse.
I teleported into the main room. I landed on the counter, on top of the brief case as I clutched it tightly.
Everyone jumped away from the table.
"Je-Jesus!" I heard Allison. I groaned in pain and let out heavy breaths.
"You guys, am I still high or do you see him too?" Klaus asked.
Y/N
"Five where have you been?" I heard Luther.
I rolled off the case and off the counter.
He and Allison caught me.
"Are you alright?" I heard Allison's.
"Who did this?" Luther.
I slowly stood up and took Allison's coffee,
"Irrelevant." I spoke.
I drank a large amount of it before looking down and seeing Y/N. She was staring at me and I saw her eyes gloss over.
Her eyes are so dull...
I turned and looked at the others. I was about to talk to them before Y/N stood up and grabbed my wrist. She started walking away and dragging me along with her.
"Wait Y/N-"
She snapped her head to look at the others,
"We need a minute." She spoke coldly.
"Wait Y/N you can't just take him. We all need to talk to him too." Luther spoke.
She froze and glared at him.
Damn ok
I saw Luther's expression show slight fear and Klaus spoke up.
"Let's just let her talk to him ok? I'm sure it won't take too long. You saw her condition Luther, just let it be."
Luther sighed and nodded in response.
Her condition?
She dragged me up the stairs and opened her door. She slightly flung me into the room and walked in after me. She closed the door and turned to face me, crossing her arms.
I nervously swallowed
Well shit...

Y/an's POV
So he's back.
I can't believe it
I'm kinda mad at him
He lied to me!
But I'm also really glad he's back...
Guess I'm not going to kill myself?
I shoved him into my room and closed the door. I crossed my arms and turned around to face him. He looked really nervous and was still holding the coffee. We sat in silence before he moved and placed the coffee on my dresser. I heard him sigh and look up at me. I briefly stared into his eyes.
"Y/N I'm s-"
I cut him off by grabbing his tie and pulling him to me, smashing my my lips into his. I quickly pulled away from him and let go of his tie.
I needed that
His lips taste like coffee
But I'm still mad at him for leaving
"What the hell Five?!" I snapped slightly.