Chapter 19: Sight

Another normal day for all the students of Beacon. Waking up in a good mood, and having a good breakfast. A beautiful day outside, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming. But....

"Achoo~!"

"Monty Oum!!! Your sneeze is so cute! Y/N! Do it again while I take a picture!" Nixium hurriedly grabs a camera from the drawer.

"This is not the time to take pictures of a sneezing protagonist! You do realize he caught a cold right?" Aster looks at her.

"Wait, he caught a cold? But it's not even raining or snowing!" She said.

Aster face palms himself then he sighed before smacking Nixium lightly.

"Hey, what was that for?!" She glares at him.

"Remember two days ago when you did the ice bucket prank on him?" Aster ask her.

"Ooohhhhh...... That, well.... wait here, I'll be back." She hastily ran out of their dorm.

Aster looks at Y/N as he lays down on his bed with a red nose. This image made Aster chuckle as he remembered something from a Christmas song.

"What are you laughing at?" Y/N sniffs.

"Don't bother thinking about it, it's nothing." He said.

A minute passed, Nixium comes back with both Nora and Ruby wearing surgical attires. The both of them approaches Y/N with Nora holding a tray of surgical items. He then realized what are they going to do and tried to stop them.

"We must not let Y/N die! Are you ready to accept this dangerous mission, surgeon Nora?" Ruby looks at her with the mask on her mouth.

"You bet it, surgeon Ruby!" Nora replies.

"W-w-wait!! I only have a cold! I don't need surgery! Please put that away!" Y/N begs.

As the surgery equipment gets near him, he soon passed out which made them stop. By the door, the rest of team RWBY and JNPR including Neo and Emerald's head pop out and see whats happening inside.

"Is everything all right here?" Blake questions particularly at no one.

"What in the world...." Weiss cut off her sentence as she sees what Nora and Ruby doing to Y/N

"You don't even want to know what's happening." Aster had a face like he had seen a ghost.

"Y/N live! You can make this!" Nixium yelled.

"Surgeon Nora! The patient isn't breathing!" Ruby yells.

"Stand back everyone I got this." Nora said.

Everyone did what she said so and they saw her holding her hammer, she placed an electric dust on one of the rounds and closed it then she aims at the passed out Y/N.

"Clear!"

..........................

"All he needs is some nice long rest and some soup. You don't have to do something that is risky and unimaginable." Aster lectured Nixium.

"Okay...." She said nonchalantly.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"What?" She looks at him confused.

"All right then, no donuts for you for five hundred years." Aster said to her.

"What??!!" She repeated with more emotion and louder.

"You heard me loud and clear." He said crossing his arms.

"But, but, I'm already dead before a hundred years had passed." Nixium said.