The Encounter

Mulai dari awal

"You can't quit", Tooth said defending Giselle.

"Why? Of course, I can", I scoffed glaring at these two human beings in front of me.

"It's highschool", Tooth said stating a fact, "So? What's wrong with highschool?", I still didn't get what she was trying to say.

"You can't stop or quit being the love expert, you just have to deal with it", Giselle explained, "That's the tea, sis", Tooth agreed.

"Why must I particularly help you, again?", I groaned getting desperate in the situation I was in.
"Well, girls need to stick together right?", Giselle tried to persuade.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, spill it". Giselle smiled, "Long story short, I like two guys at the same time and they both like me back, what do I do?", she asked with worried written all over her face.

"Damn girl, didn't know you're such a player", Tooth responded right away, Giselle shrugged and fixed her eyes on me waiting for my answer.

"Why ask me? Ask yourself why you put in this kind of situation", I frowned and forced a smile.

"IㅡI don't know! I thought I like Edward at first, lㅡlike I'm 100% sure of it, then BAM, Robert came and gave the whole damn zoo in my stomach", I could tell she was really frustrated with her own feelings but why couldn't she just stick to one person? I guess love is blind and greedy afterall.

"Wellㅡ I think, from my point of view, just give them both a chance, like to go out with you on a date", I tried to handle her situation but honestly I couldn't even handle one for myself.

"I already did", Giselle spoke under her breathe almost couldn't be heard. I rubbed my nape trying to make this 'case' to be less complicated.

"Tell you whatㅡ", I said as looked on the class ceiling hoping to get an answer for this kind of situation; it usually helps.

"If you really like Edward, like you're head over heels for him and 100% sure of him, why the hell you let Robert in?", I tried to stimulate her brain cells to think her own way out. Giselle bit her lower lips looking up at the ceiling, intentionally avoiding my eyes.

"For a person who won essay competition thousands times, you're pretty dense, aren't ya?", I joked, "Well, I helped you, can I go now?", I pointed the classroom door.

"I know, I'm such a fool, butㅡ", she stopped gritting her teeth, "but what?", Tooth spoke up, I could tell she was curious.

"Butㅡ Edward is so nice and charming and he's like so classy, but Robert, Robert is Robert", Giselle tried to explain but didn't help at all.

"Look here girl, I don't have all day, so listen carefully okay?", I stated and she nodded, "If you like Edward sososo much, why did you let Robert in?", I asked the same question again but with more simple words.

"Why did I let Robert in?", she repeated my question, once, twice, she repeated again and again and again.

"So? Do you know the answer? It's obvious", I smiled forcefully that I realized my face was getting creepier.

She looked at me still like a dumb child, until suddenly, my prayer was answered, "Why did I let Robert in? Unlessㅡ", she squealed.

She stood up with face brighter than a fat child got his favorite cake, "Unless I'm in love with him! With Robert!", she squealed again now jumping around.

"Okay, The word of love is a strong word, maybe you just like Robert more than Edㅡ", I tried to reason with her, but she pulled me into a hug, "Oh, Elsa, you truly are the love expert", she whispered, relieved was heard from her voice.