Chapter 101

After the ceremony, everyone began gathering outside for pictures while everything for the reception was set up inside the church. So far they'd gotten pictures of the newlywed couple, them with their families, the bridal party and the groom party and many others until they were finally told it was time for them to go back in.

"This place looks amazing." Laurel said, since despite tradition, the Queen family had insisted on paying for the entire wedding, since it's not like they couldn't afford it and they wanted to make sure that Oliver and Laurel got the day they truly deserved, so no expense had been spared. In front of the head table was a DJ and dance floor, which Oliver and Laurel immediately moved to take for their first dance as husband and wife.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please make room on the dance floor for the first dance of Mr. and Mrs. Queen." the DJ said, since Laurel had decided to just take Oliver's name instead of hyphenating, as the DJ began to play the song they'd chosen, which was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

As they danced, Oliver smiled as he felt Laurel lean into him.

"So, was this day worth the wait?" Oliver whispered to her as he twirled her around.

"Absolutely. We may have had a bumpy road getting here, but I'm glad we finally made it." Laurel said as he pulled her in close.

"And nothing is going to ruin it. After all, it took me awhile, but I do know how to learn from my mistakes." Oliver said as they finished their dance and everyone clapped.

Oliver and Laurel stayed on the dance floor after their first dance and they were quickly joined by other couples. Barry and Kara, Walter and Moira, Clark and Lois, Thea and Roy, Sara and Alex, John and Lyla, since they were working out how to pull an extremely long distance relationship, and several others.

Later on, while Laurel was talking to her family and some of her other friends, Oliver found himself talking to Barry and Kara.

"Well, I don't think any of us could've imagined this happening, even after you rewrote reality." Kara said to Oliver, who chuckled.

"Tell me about it. I never thought I'd get another chance and frankly, I didn't feel like I deserved one with her. And yet, I don't know, with these changes, it feels like I have a clean slate. I'm gonna make the same mistakes I did last time." Oliver said.

"I think all three of us can agree with that. But still, I don't think any of us thought we'd be where we are today." Barry said.

"Yeah I mean, I'm married to Laurel, who honestly makes me much happier than anyone else I've been with," Oliver said and both Barry and Kara caught what he really meant by that before continued, "and I'm actually planning on taking an active role in my family's company. But honestly, I think this new reality has impacted the two of you in a much bigger way then it ever could've me." Oliver said.

"How so?" Kara asked.

"Well for one thing, by bringing our two earth's together, it allowed you both to realize that there was some kind of spark between you and Barry, you seem happier now with Kara then you ever did with Iris. Kara, I never really saw you when you dated anyone, but you definitely seem happier with Barry. Not to mention your careers. Barry, you've managed to turn Star Labs from the derelict facility it once was into a successful company, since I hear you're doing well." Oliver said.

"Yeah, it helps that Star Labs is at the forefront of the metahuman market, since we've already got contracts with both Argus and precincts all over the country to help law enforcement keep up with metas and we're even starting to help them keep up with aliens so the DEO doesn't have to do all the work." Barry said.

"And Kara, from what I hear, when you get back to Central City, you'll also be coming into some wealth as the new CEO of Catco Worldwide Media?" Oliver asked

"How did you know about that? We're not telling anyone until it happens." Kara said.

"Your new assistant is a bit of a gossip." Oliver said with a chuckle.

"That's right, Iris is going to be my assistant." Kara said, since she'd actually just realized that.

"Well, I think that we've all made the best we could've out of this new world you created and maybe this was also the universe or multiverse or whatever it is thanking us for everything we've done for it." Barry said.

"Maybe, but whatever the case, we don't know how long it'll last, how long we'll survive, so let's just enjoy the ride for now." Kara said.

"I'll drink to that." Oliver said as he held out his champagne, which Barry and Kara clinked with their own as they were told to take their seats for the slideshow presentation Oliver and Laurel's families had put together for them. The video contained photos of Oliver and Laurel starting from when they were babies and gradually moving forward throughout their lives, including both photos and videos from their lives, showing their courtship and finally ending with the last addition, which was a photo of them on their wedding day.

After the video, it was now time for the bouquet toss. All of the single or unmarried ladies gathered into the center of the room, including Thea (much to her mother's discontent), Sara, Alex, Kara, Caitlin, Felicity, Iris and several others.

Laurel smiled as she turned around and prepared to throw her bouquet. When she did, she tossed it as hard she could behind her and turned to see where it landed.

Several of the ladies were fighting to try and catch it, but in the end, it landed in Kara's hands.

"Well Barry, looks like you have to propose. Please tell me you were prepared for this possibility?" Cisco asked.

"Of course I was." Barry said as he pulled Kara aside and she looked at him expectantly.

"Why do I get the feeling you were planning for this?" Kara asked as Barry just got down on one knee and he pulled the ring he'd bought for this exact instance, though if Kara hadn't caught the bouquet, he did have a back up plan, but he wanted to be prepared.

"Because you know me. Kara Danvers, will you marry me?" Barry asked and Kara's answer was instant.

"Yes." Kara said and Barry smiled as he slid the ring onto her finger as Alex, Sara, Clark and Lois joined them.

"Congratulations. But you did ask both Kara's birth parents and her foster parents for her hand right?" Clark asked, since while once upon a time, he would've been the one Barry would've had to ask, but since Kara's actual parents were alive, they were the ones Barry needed to talk to.

"Of course. I took those precautions before we left Central City in case this happened." Barry said.

"Well, congratulations Kara." Lois said as she hugged the closest thing she had to a sister-in-law.

"Thank you Lois." Kara said as she then hugged Alex as well.

It felt like forever before the time finally came to send the newlywed on their way. A limo had pulled up in front of the church, with streamers hanging from the back.

"Well, time to get going." Oliver said and Laurel nodded with a smile as he helped her into the limo as everyone came to see them off.

"Airport please." Oliver said to the driver, who nodded as they drove off, everyone clapping behind them as they saw the limo drive away, it's back saying just married as Oliver and Laurel moved on into the next phase of their relationship.

Sorry for those of you who wanted other people to catch the bouquet, but Kara was the most popular request.