Chapter 31

After Sara had given them Alex's recommendation, Oliver decided to contact Kara, since he knew that in the original reality he'd been a part of her team and wanted her input. While Kara had been surprised that was where Winn had ended up in this new reality, she'd immediately given him her approval, since Winn had been the first person she'd told she was Supergirl and he'd originally made her suit. They could trust him.

That was why he was now being shown into their base.

"Okay, this place is incredible." Winn said.

"Well, it is a former Argus base." Sara said as Oliver approached him.

"You're the Green Arrow. I should've known. He shows up shortly after you come back from the island." Winn said and Oliver rolled his eyes.

"You'll keep this secret right?" Oliver asked.

"Of course. I'm assuming if I didn't it would result in some sort of sharp pointy thing being put into my person?" Winn asked.

"Good guess." Oliver said.

"Okay so, where am I going to be working?" Winn asked.

"Let me show you to the command center." Laurel said, guiding Winn up to the computer station they'd set up.

"There's also an area for you to continue inventing. You can never have too many toys in this line of work." Oliver said.

"Cool, but what exactly is my purpose going to be on this team?" Winn asked.

"You'll be on our comms back here, running mission control. Anything that requires hacking or computer assistance will be your responsibility and you'll also be watching our backs in the field." Oliver said.

"I can do that. So, I know you're the Green Arrow, but what's everyone else's codenames?" Winn asked.

"I'm the Black Canary." Laurel said.

"White Canary." Sara said.

"Huh, so you two are Canary sisters." Winn said.

"Not a bad name, considering you two already work like a team within the team." Oliver said and the girls nodded.

"What about you John?" Winn asked.

"No nickname. I don't wear costumes." John said.

"So you go out there with no way to protect your identity? Okay, whether you like it or not, I'm making you a suit." Winn said and Oliver rolled his eyes, amused, right as his phone rang.

"Mom?" Oliver asked.

"Oliver, Thea's been kidnapped." Moira said and Oliver was now on full alert.

"What?" Oliver asked.

"She was meeting that new boy she's dating, Roy Harper, at some restaurant in the Glades and she was abducted with him." Moira said.

"Okay, I'll see if I can find help." Oliver said as he hung up.

"What's going on?" Laurel asked, seeing the look on her boyfriend's face.

"Thea's been abducted. Her new boyfriend Roy was also abducted." Oliver said and now Laurel understood his panic.

"Well new guy, looks like now you have your chance to shine. See if you can use Argus's satellites to locate any trace of Thea Queen or Roy Harper or trying tracking their phones." Sara said and Winn nodded.

"I'll see what I can do." Winn said.

"Laurel, why don't you go check with your father, see if the cops have any leads." Oliver said and Laurel nodded.

"And what are you going to do?" Winn asked.

"Gather information my way." Oliver said as he moved to suit up.

"Ollie, you're not going to get any info that way. The best thing we can do is wait until we have some usable intel to act on." Laurel said.

"Fine, but if it takes more than an hour, I'm doing this my way." Oliver said angrily before he stormed off.

"I hope you can work fast, because he wasn't kidding." Sara warned Winn, who nodded as he took a deep breath before sitting down at the computers and got to work.