Epilogue

Sorry everyone, but this actually going to be the last chapter of Destiny Rewritten. I'm so proud of this story, since it's by far my longest one yet, but I'm out of ideas for it. Thank you for all your support on this story and please enjoy this epilogue, I hope it satisfies you.

Stopping Cayden James had actually turned out to be easier than Oliver expected since once Winn had tracked Cayden down, Oliver was actually able to talk some sense into him, since he remembered Cayden saying that he placed his trust in data and Oliver asked him to actually check the data and Cayden quickly realized that Oliver was right, since he found proof that the video footage had been altered and on the condition that Oliver put down whoever really was responsible for his son's death, he'd surrender himself willingly, which Oliver had agreed to.

The search led him to none other than both Slade's kids, who Oliver found were both as dicks as their father had once been. It had been a tough battle, but in the end, Team Arrow won and put both Joe and Grant back on Lian Yu where they belonged.

It had been 10 years since then and Oliver still couldn't believe how much things had changed for him. For everyone.

Oliver had managed to keep his and his whole team's identity secret this time around and he'd actually been able to hang up his 2 years ago, since thanks to Quentin, Roy and Thea, the SCPD was no longer the corrupt police force it had been and thanks to Laurel's initiatives as mayor, the entire city, including the glades had been united.

Even after Team Arrow hung up their masks, it felt like Star City had entered a new era. Crime was down and the city was united, it actually felt like a safe place to live and raise a family, which they were all doing now.

Oliver and Laurel continued to raise Jasmine in Star City, which was now the kind of city they wanted to raise their daughter in when Jasmine was four, they had another daughter Mia, who they loved as much as Jasmine. After her first term as mayor came to an end, Laurel was reelected back into office with an overwhelming majority of the votes. When her second term came to an end, the people actually tried to amend Star City constitution to get her to stay in power longer, but instead, Laurel chose to return to her work as a lawyer and her wonderful husband actually helped her launch her own law firm, which she named Canary Law.

John remarried Lyla and after Team Arrow officially disbanded, he went to work for Argus full time and eventually became it's new deputy director. They eventually had twins, John Jr. and Sara Diggle.

Roy and Thea continued to serve the city as officers of the SCPD and when Quentin was promoted to being chief of police, he chose Roy to be his successor as the department's captain. They had a daughter together, Lian, who is now 6 years old and was basically Jasmine's best friend, despite there being a two year age difference between them.

Winn founded his own company, Schott Tech Security systems, which remained a subsidiary of Queen Consolidated, but he quickly made his mark on the world. He also soon developed feelings for Emiko, who reciprocated them and they got married about a year ago.

Oliver smiled as he reflected on everything that had happened and he couldn't but silently thank the monitor for giving him this second chance at life. He wouldn't trade it for anything.

Well, that's it for Destiny Rewritten. Thank you all again for sticking around this long and I will have a new project up soon. Hope this epilogue was to everyone's liking and I'm sorry to those who were hoping for more, but I've been working on this story for nearly a year and I've just lost my drive for it.

Lauriverfanboy1 out!