"Now, would anyone like to guess what this rooms used for?"

"Ritualistic drownings?" Betty says softly. I snort, covering my mouth.

Kevin looks at the two of us. "Sorry, Betty. I didnt hear you."

Quickly thinking, "Hey, what's behind there?" I ask, pointing to room 317.

"That is just the janitors closet." Kevin replies. "Now, if everyone will follow me, I'll show you the garden." He suddenly pushes by us, leading the way.

Aunt Alice walks out of the doors. Betty pats my arm. "Go ahead, guys. I'll catch up with you in a bit." Betty gestures.

Veronica and I nod, turning away. We walk a few steps ahead, when V leans over. "That's awkward."

"That's like me and Fangs when he saw me naked." I mumble. V and I giggle, following the rest of the tour.

Veronica and I get a call from Archie, telling us to meet him at his gym our father gave him. So we do. "How's the little princess?" Archie coos, scooping up Tori.

I smile at him, remembering his nickname for her. "She's great, Bubs." He gives a sly smile? leading us into the Gym.

"Nice digs, Archie." Veronica calls out. "So my dad just gave you this gym?" She says.

He shrugs. "Well, it's a long story." V and I share a look, before looking back at him. "Mad Dog and the other guys can't be transferred to your dads prison. Those guards are sadists. You worked so hard to get me out of there."

"We broke you out. Remember?" V chirps.

"Yeah, but before that. You worked with the Innocence Project petitioning the Governor."

Veronica's brown eyes widen with an idea. "As a matter of fact, I happen to know that Governor Dooley is in town." She stands on her top toes for a moment. "Perhaps an apparel in person might do the trick.0

And while they did that, Cheryl and I met Betty at Pops.

Betty passes Cheryl and I two Strawberry Milkshakes. The two of us taking a sip.

The blonde sits across from us. "Thank you for agreeing to help me, guys."

"We haven't agreed to anything yet." I retort.

Cheryl leans over slightly. "Infiltrating the Farm...Isn't this more a mission got you and your beanie headed beau?"

"I've already tried. But Evelyn doesn't trust me." Betty explains. "She was, however, definitely trying to woo you two during the musical."

Cheryl tips her head to the side. "What's your obsession with the Farm?"

I shrug. "Yes, they wear white after Labor day, and they act creepy as hell, but beyond that are they really that horrible?"

"They're a cult, you two." Cheryl and I share a bored look. "And it's not just my friends and family that they've targeted. Juniper and Dagwood, your niece and nephew, are being raised as toddler Farmies."

Cheryl replies quickly. "And looked perfectly healthy last time I saw them." We share the same smile.

Betts sighs. "What about Jason?" Our smiles fell. "He told Polly they were running away to the Farm. Don't you wanna know why?" Cheryl looks out the window and I bite my lip. "Please, guys, believe me. If I could go undercover, I would."

I sigh, shaking my head. "I've accepted the fact that Jason was getting into something we don't know about. I'm not reopening that wound to help your petty little game of tag with the Farm." I stand up. "Cheryl?"

My twin shakes her head. "I have to, Em."

I sigh, adjusting my bag. "Whatever, Cher." I mutter before walking out.

I sit at a den for the Serpents. I mark a spot on the map, which we are using to shut down drug runs. The Beanie sits next to me, smiling with his face full of a sandwich. "What?" He offers me a half, and I roll my eyes.

I turn back to a speakers. "Alright, hot stuff, what's your 20?" I say, walking back to the map.

"We broomed out the Gargoyles at the intersection of Baker and Main." Sweet Pea replies over the speaker.

"Good work, Sweet Pea. Move to the next corner." Jughead looks up at me and I smile, placing a pin down on that spot.

We clear them out quickly. Ten or more spots.

"One more cornet if you wanna get in on the action." Pea calls in after a couple hours of this.

Jughead and I smirk at each other. "We'll meet you there, Sweet Pea." Jug says.

I smile at my best friend. "We are good." I chirp.

We get there in minutes as a deal goes down. "Hey!" Pea shouts. The Gargoyle runs but when he turns around he sees me and I smirk. Sweet Pea and Fangs grab him, shoving him against a wall.

When the man shuffles Jug grabs him. "Hold up, we're just here for the Gargoyle." He tells him.

"You screwed up, kid." The man pulls out a badge.

Suddenly, a truck behind Jug opens up, revealing Sheriff Jones. "Damn it!" He shouts. "You ruined my bust."

I furrow my brows. "Did we?" I look over, seeing the man still caught. "I think we're fine."

A few hours later I climb into Jugheads window, aka Betty's old room. He looks up at me, smiling when I hold up a bag from Pops. "Hey, Red." He chuckles as I hop onto the bed next to him.

"How's your dad?" I ask.

He sighs, shaking his head. "He doesn't know about my moms drug run." He says. "I don't know how to tell him, either."

I furrow a brow. "So, son versus mom in the Jones house, huh?" I giggle. Jughead slaps my thigh, causing me to shout, bursting out laughing.  "Watch it, pal."

We both fall back into the bed, staring at the ceiling, eating Pops the rest of the night.

___________

IM BACK BITCHES

i'll get the rest of episode 17 done tonight (i hope) and then 18 as soon as i can!