Fixed (Junhoe)

Noises. People's chatter, camera flashes and shutters, spotlights. There isn't any but you can feel yourself being watched everywhere you go. It was noisy, and messed up—

your life.

Your driver opened the car door, and that is only when you were dragged back into reality. You dozed off for a while before giving him a faint smile when he looked a bit worried. Atleast someone seems to care.

As soon as you got off the car an arm snaked yours, pulling you close. You don't even have to look at him to know. By this time you're already so familiar with his aura, his scent and his figure beside yours.

 By this time you're already so familiar with his aura, his scent and his figure beside yours

"Oh, sorry. I forgot you hated—" He almost pulled away after realizing the skinship he initiated.

"No worries, Junhoe." You positioned your arm in a more comfortable manner as you remain silent. As usual. Your parents would be so proud when they find out about this physical interaction. You want to let out a grunt and roll your eyes but you decided to just keep it to yourself. Afterall, there was nothing to talk about. You don't even know him that well.

You walked to the hallway and stares fall on you. You can also hear whispers around as the two of you passed and you're more used to it now than before. It has been like a morning routine, you're glad you've adjusted yourself. You put your head up, face straight and gaze far. It's suffocating but somehow, bearable.

Junhoe patted your hair when you arrived by your homeroom. You were surprised by the sudden bluntness of his actions but you just shrugged it off, guess you have to get used to this too. He left shortly after, and his absence was definitely a load off you. Finally, a breather.

"Why do I get this feeling that Goo Junhoe likes you for real?" Jisoo pulled you down to your seat for her morning updates. It's also been a routine to tell her everything that happens between you and Junhoe. She assesses everything like she's getting paid for it.

"Of course, he does. Because it's our parents' orders to like each other." You never really liked talking about this whole thing in general, including Jisoo's assumptions because it's not helpful.

"I don't think so." It definitely didn't look like Junhoe did anything on force. "But good for you, atleast your fiancé's into his role. Mine doesn't even give a damn about me."

Fiancé? Or more like a total stranger.

"You're only saying that because you've never experienced walking with a puppet, and because your marriage is not until next year. You'll feel the pressure soon, Kim Jisoo." You rolled your eyes, feeling so tired with the conversation. Talking about the marriage transparently to her does help you relieve some stress but it also reminds you of so many things you don't want to think of.

"Nope! No pressure." She snapped her fingers. "I know Bobby and I will work out before the marriage."

You sigh, feeling somewhat envious of how fine she is with marriage. She just doesn't give a fuck about her own life that you badly want to clean her rusty heart sometimes but you admire her for being a dutiful daughter with that. It's safe to say that she's obsessed in pleasing her own parents to the point that she can give up her fantasies to dedicate herself to it, unlike you. If you can only have that mindset, or if you can just let your mind take over.