Kim Donghyuk (Romance)

/edited for good/

"Omma, I'm busy. Just let Hanbin oppa accompany Hanbyul." You almost begged on your knees just to escape the errand your mom is giving.

"Busy? It's vacation, you brat!" She slapped your back before kicking you out of the house "Go safely with your sister! Bye." She banged the door closed, throwing your bag out with you.

"I hate this! Ugh!!!" You stomped your foot and shouted the built up annoyance, almost forgetting that your 4 year old sister is right beside you and is possibly shocked.

"Waaaahh!!!" And she is. She started bailing out and you just panicked while starting to find a way to make her stop crying.

"Shhhh! Shhhh! Hanbyul, mianhae." It was the most gentle tone you ever could use to talk to someone. You hugged her. "Unnie didn't mean to." Hanbyul's cries slowly turned into subtle sniffs and eventually, she stopped crying.

You haven't even been 10 meters away from your house and you are already mentally exhausted. "This is gonna be a tough day."

You both began your day by walking your way to the ballet studio.

•••••

The difference is so obvious even in one glance.

"How could they all be with their mothers. I'm totally out of place." You whispered to yourself, trying to overcome the embarrassment of being the only non-mom there.

"Mommies please— oh" The ballet teacher stopped as she saw you. "Mommies and guardians. Please take a seat there as we start our classes with the kids." She pointed at the chairs aligned at the corner of the room.

The ballet classes started and with nothing to do, you could tell that this is going to be a very long day. You looked around and began to feel so awkward. Most mommies conversed comfortably to each other but you are just sitting uncomfortably, putting your bag on the empty seat beside you.

"Whose unnie are you?" A beautiful and young lady asked you.

"I'm Hanbyul's sister." Pointing a finger to the little brat you are attending to.

"Oh, you do look like her. You're both pretty." She beamed at you.

"Thank you." You bowed and smiled back.

"That's my daughter, Mina." She pointed at the chubby cute girl, actively participating. Her single eyelids stood out. "Very energetic."

"She's pretty too, like you." You just love single eyelids. "Wait, a mom??" She didn't look like one. In fact, you almost thought she was your age. Or maybe a little older.

"Aigoo! Thanks." She chuckled. "By the way, you're the youngest guardian here."

"Mom is always busy so she asked me to accompany Hanbyul."

"How nice of you. Actually, I have work as well, it just so happened that I'm free today but only for today so I'm letting my son accompany Mina tomorrow. Good thing you're here, he's probably your age so please be friendly with him, he's bad at getting along with others."

You simply smiled at her remark which you can't possibly do since you also suck at dealing with people. Well atleast tomorrow you'll not suffer from the embarrassment of being the youngest there.

•••••

"Kim. Han. Bin. You inconsiderate punk." Once is enough but coming back to that ballet studio is not something you would voluntarily do. If only your brother is atleast a bit concerned.