Bad Boy (Jinhwan)

"QUEEN - iKON Collaboration is my dream project." YG gathered the two groups in his office to announce the important news he was talking about. "I would like you both to arrange Bigbang's Bad Boy for this upcoming YG Family Concert."

"Sajangnim, can we change some of the lyrics?" Bobby raised his hand.

"I knew you would do that Jiwon so I already asked Jiyong in advance and he said yes." He smiled at the boy, which looked creepy for you. Well, anything that the CEO does is scary, honestly.

"Kamsahamnida."

"YG Entertainment fans are expecting a lot from you, QUEEN. I hope you know that." Of course you do.

Being YG's rookie girl group, they surely would expect a lot. The two letters itself gives you the burden- YG. Plus the group you are in that includes Jennie, Jisoo, Sua, Lisa and Hana. No wonder your haters often say, "Ally was just casted because of her visual." but of course it wasn't true. You went through the hard part of auditions.

"But I am expecting more from iKON since this is the first time you'll be having a collab with a girl group."

"Ne." They respectfully agreed.

"And QUEEN since you are iKON's hoobae of one year, take this opportunity to learn from them. Listen and follow your oppas well especially Hanbin, okay?"

"Yes, sajangnim."

"Great. Then if you have no questions anymore let me remind you of the most important rule..." He stopped shaking his foot and turned even more serious. He was so scary at that moment and you told yourself that you would definitely listen to his reminder even if he hasn't tell you yet.

"We are YG Family so no dating within. I am keeping my eyes on you all." You felt the goosebumps all over your body when he finally said it. He stared at the CCTV cameras around before standing up and taking his tickler with him. "Besides, iKON has 4 years left of their dating ban and QUEEN just started. It's not so hard if you really want this career, see you in the evaluations."

•••••

Last time, all you did was plain vocal lessons to familiarize yourselves with the song and now, the real practice will officially start.

As usual, Hanbin would lead the rearrangement of the song along with his and Bobby's lyrics but they needed some suggestions so everyone was there as well.

"Jinhwan hyung can do the choreography for this."

"Can you please, hyung?" Hanbin has a lot more things to do than anyone else in the room and since Jinhwan was capable in choreographing slow songs, they asked him.

"Yeah but I might need some help."

"Ah oppa!" Jennie suddenly bolted out from somewhere beside you and raised your hand. "Ally was a contemporary dancer before. She would be of great help."

"Hey, Jennie-"

"Can you please as well, Ally?" You felt all eyes on you that even if you want to refuse, you don't want those pairs to look at you with disappointment. "Just do a 3 to 4 36-count routine for the group dance and I'll do the blockings."

"Uh... okay oppa." Besides, YG told you to obey Hanbin and maybe it's the perfect time for you to prove yourself. The moment you are waiting for when you can finally throw those haters criticisms to trash has come. You are not just casted for your visuals, you deserve being in YG.