400k reads! (Hit me up for requests)

I know many of you messaged me for requests but I didn't do it not because the plots are not good or what but because they are somewhat similar to the stories I've done in this book. I'm really sorry about that, I honestly wrote some requests but due to writer's block I couldn't finish it. Also it's been months since it was requested, some are even from last year, so I decided to just not do it because maybe even the people who requested don't remember that they did.

But I'm accepting a request as soon as now.

I have an emotional plot in mind and I can't decide which member I should write it for. To be honest I'm thinking of Junhoe again but I already wrote too much of him so please help me decide. For anyone who wants an angsty chapter, more of a one sided thing or just anything sad but not that wrecking, message me or comment your plot here and I'll try to mix it with my idea. Or if you don't want to request and think of a plot, just comment the member you want.

I don't know but I'm just excited so I even created a chapter for this. Anyway, I finally reached 400k reads! I'm not really a professional author, I'm just doing this for fun and English is not my first language so I suck at describing and my grammar isn't perfect but the fact that there are people who say that they loved my stories, they laughed and cried because of it, and that they are waiting for my next update is a huge achievement and I'm very proud of myself for that. I'm almost failing my real life but thanks to you all who spend your precious time to read, like and comment, even those who just open it, you all make me feel like an achiever.

Thank you again for the 400k reads and thank you for supporting this slowest updating author! My inbox is always open for your requests (if you are willing to wait). Lovelots!

- belle.