Knight in Shining Armor (Bobby)

"Sorry for waiting, baby." You put your arms around him as he waited for you on your front door.

"Not enough. You're fifteen minutes late." Not giving you a single glance. "I need an apology kiss." He pouted his lips and closed his eyes as he smiled with it.

You happily tiptoed to reach him. You cupped his face and pulled it close so you can give him a peck on the lips.

"I need more, I missed you so much." This time, he put his arms around your waist to lift you to his level and pressed his lips on yours. Longer and deeper. You just love this guy so much that you can get lost in this moment. He has this certain charm that makes you fall for him harder everyday.

"I missed you too, Jiwon." You smiled back when he let you down.

"I missed you more, babo." He pushed your forehead playfully with his pointer.

"What?" Giving him a glare in return.

"I said I got passes for a movie you like and we might get late if we don't leave now..." He put an arm around your shoulder and started walking with you before you could say anything more.

•••••

"Hey, I thought this was action!" He almost cried out as he rested his face on your shoulder.

"Action and suspense. Did I not mention horror?" You smiled at his reaction while calmly eating popcorn.

Yes it was your plan. You purposely didn't tell him that the movie you'll be watching has horror and bloody scenes. Like what is on the screen right now– the killer cutting the arm of his victim using a kitchen knife. It was even gross when the arm can't get cut off and the killer had to chop it with strength. If you had told him earlier, he would have refused watching it. 

It doesn't really matter to you and in fact you find these kind of movies exciting but your boyfriend is the complete opposite. He may always act cool and tough but actually, he has a weak and frail stomach. He can't stand such scenes.

"Why did I even buy passes for this." He buried his face deeper, now in your neck, almost snuggling with you while regretting what he did. "When will this damn movie end?"

"Hey, you're just hitting on me." You lifted his face with your first two fingers and decided to put it back to where it was when you saw his eyes tightly closed. You chuckled.

"Let's not finish this movie, please." He stomped his feet continuously as if a little kid begging his mom to go home.

"Hold it, Jiwon." Shoving pieces of popcorn into your mouth.

"How could you even eat while looking at that bloody– ugh!" And after few more minutes of hearing his complaints, the credits came out and the movie ended.

Bobby can barely get up from his seat because of the shock that movie has given him. You even had to stay there for 10 minutes before he could pull himself together.

"I feel nauseous. I need to go to the restroom, wait here."

"I'll wait for you at the convenience store nearby instead. I have to buy something."

"Okay then." He ran to the opposite side and you started walking out to the convenience store.

Bobby has always been the ideal boyfriend. Well, maybe he is not perfect. He cannot cook, he cannot drive, he cannot stand watching gross scenes but that is perfectly fine with you. Why? Because instead of acting like he can do almost everything, he admits his imperfections and tries to conquer his weaknesses for you. You even feel bad for him since he had to put up with you in everything. As if he's too good for someone like you. But putting the negative thoughts aside, Bobby is still the best! May it be best friend or boyfriend, he perfectly fits on either roles.