Bobby/Jiwon (Romance)

/edited for good/

"Jiwon oppa!" You called out and purposely lengthened the way you said it as you saw him get out of their house.

"What again?" He using that same annoyed tone as he always does when he sees you.

"Can we go to school together?" Since the two of you are neighbors, there is a reason for you to go together. He, on the other hand, hates being with you and he js not keeping it to himself.

"No." He coldly retorted.

"Please?" You pleaded. Using puppy eyes doesn't really hurt when it comes in persuading him.

"I said no. Are you not aware of the rumors circulating about us around the campus? It is all because they see us together most of the time!"

"Isn't that a good thing? And it is true that I like you so it's fine." You gave him a genuine smile which doesn't appeal much to him.

"The point is, I don't like you." This sounds hurtful for anyone that would hear but since you're used to it, it lessens the effect. Plus you know he's just telling you that so you'll leave him. Which is definitely useless because there is no way you will.

"Someday you will." You smiled even widely as you looked ahead.

"Whatever! I'm not coming to school with you!" You ran to catch his pace and much to his annoyance, as what usually happens, you ended up going together.

You like this scenario very much and you do not have plans to change it. You just love all that is happening that even Bobby's complains sounds cute for you. It may look like you're the one courting him because of your clinginess but you don't care. You still hold on to your belief that one day he will open his heart for you.

•••••

When riding the bus...

"I'll pay for the fare." You always suggest.

"What do you think of me? I have money too." Yes, he ends up paying for his own despite your stubbornness.

When eating lunch at the cafeteria...

"Oppa!"

"I'm not eating with you, didn't I tell you that a number of times already?" He turned with an exasperated look on his face.

"You did."

"Then leave."

"Don't be such a grumpy old man when you have no one to eat with anyway." And you end up eating together.

May it be good or not, whatever decision Bobby does is fine with you. His words are always meant to hurt you but you never cared. Because he is Bobby and he is your everything. He gives you a certain feeling that no one else can. Even with that grumpy attitude of his.

•••••

Bobby belongs to a higher level than you so your class ends earlier than his. Usually, you wait for him in front of his room but today you couldn't because of a group project. You have to stay until the project is all settled.