(Facial expression)

(Facial expression)

The girls giggled at his expression.

Yura: Well next time you'll think before you act.

Y/N: Hey I can't help it. Said Turing his head to face Yura. You know that I'd jump in the way to protect you girls from danger.

Meguri: Yeah we know.

Nimura: You're our guardian dragon.

The two of them hugged him smiling while the others smiled as well though a bit jealous.

Reya: No fair that you two get to hug him often I want a turn! Said shoving them off of him and hugging him.

Meguri: Hey!

Nimura: That's mean Reya!

Reya ingnored them and tightly hugged Y/N which got them a bit irritated. Y/N just sighed seeing how that acred like children in a way wanting to get attention. Before it escalated, Sona and Tsubaki walked in.

Sona: Good you're all here.

Momo: Is something wrong Sona?

Tsubaki: We just informed by Rias that they found two people injured just outside of town.

Y/N instantly got serious and no longer felt sick.

Y/N: Who did they find?

Sona: We don't know exactly who, that's why we're heading their now.

Y/N: Let's go. Said getting to his feet.

Sona nodded to him. Everyone stood next to Sona and Tsubaki then teleported to where Rias and the others where outside of town. When they got their they saw two people injured one was Irnia and the other was Mittlet. Y/N ran over to Mittlet seeing how badly she was injured.

Rias: Sona thanks for coming.

Sona: I came as soon as I could. Said and kneeling down next to Irina. They're injured pretty bad.

Asia: Yeah. Twilight Healing isn't strong enough to restore consumed stamina.

Y/N: It's alright Asia, you did your best.

Sona: I have the equipment to treat them at my house. Momo Reya.

Both: Yes ma'am.

Momo picked up Irnia and Reya with Mittlet.

Sona: I'll leave them with you two.

Both: Understood ma'am.

The two of them then teleported.

Y/N: Damn the hell happened to them. More importantly what about Xenovia and Kiba, they ok?

Asia: I don't know but hope they are. Said in a worried tone.