"Stop smiling, you're creeping me out" Madison whispers from the corner of her lips.

"Shut up" I frowned and smiled again thinking about her. It's not my fault why she's all over my head like this.

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

"Finally!" I sigh in relief and happinness. Oh yeah I was happy to see my love, whom I also made love yesterday.

Running towards the class, she was right there, standing and smiling. She melt me down like a lava, her love is just addictive. I wanna be on her arms right now and kiss her, tell everyone that this gorgeous girl here is mine. Mine, mine, mine. "Hey babe" I whisper into her ears, hoped that noone heard that. She winks at me and mouthed a 'I Love You' to me, I grinned.

"Everybody, take out your homeworks. I'm going to check them" She informed us. I took my homework out and put it on my desk for her to see. She passes the rows and now passes the 2nd row, where I was sitting. "Good girl" she says to me, I giggle.

Knock! Knock!

Whoah, there was a huge and loud knock on the door. Jessica walks towards the door to open it but before she can, it burst out and came barging the police. What?!? The fucking police?????! What they want? "Jessica Adams?" one of them says.

"Yes sir?" Jessica terrifidely answered. I look at her, please don't tell me what I don't wanna hear. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

He looks at her and says. "You're under arrest for sexually harrassing a minor. You have the right to remain silent, anything you will say can and will affect your final judgment." WTF? No, no, no, no!! Eva looks at me terrified, as well as Madison too. They held my hands and I felt like I was going to faint any second now. This is a nightmare, a fucking nightmare.

"Wake me up from this. Wake me up from this. Wake me up from this." I repeated. Jessica looks at me worried and I gave her the exact same worried look.

"Sophie....stop" Eva pats my back, she probably thought that it was making me calm but it wasn't. It was making me more stressed. My heart was going to burst, burst from fear and anxiety. This is all my fault but as I said, I am not giving up. I will find who did this and I will....make them fucking regret this!

The police handcuffs Jessica and led her the way out to the school, everyone got up including us to follow them. I run up to Jessica's side, pokes her and she looks at me with tears rolling down on her cheeks. "I'm sorry" I told her.

"No, don't be. I still..." she paused and mouthed her last words before the police pulled her away from me, it was 'I Love You'. Tears escapes from my eyes, I stopped and run to my car and head home.

I hate this.

____________________________________

When I got back home, I finally checked my phone and there was 24 missed calls from Eva and Madison and 8 messages all from them. I didn't want to talk to them if they don't have something that would cheer me up, for example, Jessica.

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz

There my phone buzzed. What? Another fucking text from them? But I still read it though, it was from Mj, it says:

Hey. I've got news for you. Important one. Open your door, i'm outside

Hmm.. Important news huh? I wanna hear them then! Without replying, he was just outside anyways, I opened the door and he welcomed himself in.

"Okay. This sound not at all crazy but, I know the person who got your babe arrested" he says in one breath of air.

"Who?!" I furiously said

"The obsessed creep a.k.a Jane Midlisse. The very obsessed one who also writes your name on her vagin-"

"Eww. Just stop. I don't want to think about it again" I interupts him. Without saying another.word or before I let him, I get my keys and got in my car.

"Wait! I'm coming!" Mj shouts. I gave him a sign to hurry up and hell he was running like a pig. He got to my car and put his seatbelt on.

"Ready?" I ask him

He nods. "Ready"

"Then let's get this party started!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys once again! As you probably notice, or maybe not, I always update everyday well because, I can't take a goddamn break! I would love to but I just love writing/typing and love imagining stuffs to happen.
My friend told me : 'Don't update everyday. Update more like, every 2 days'.
So, maybe I will do it.

Thanks for the support. ILY ♥ <3

Any predictions?

BTW, the next chapter will be longer.