Chapter 11

{ Philip's Point of View}

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

Here I stand, in front of the Hamill estate. I just pray they are home.

The house was giant, it had white stairs up to the door. It had a beautiful garden all front. Definitely the work of my Y/N. Well at first was her work but a gardener must have kept its beauty.

The house on the estate was white, it had two floors with some lights coming from the window.

' Maybe I should come back later?' I thought. I gave a mental slap to myself, ' No I need to do this, for Y/N, for me, for our future.' I thought again as I walked up the stairs.

" For Y/N." I thought as I brought my hand to the door hitting the door knocker.

" Hello?" Someone said, an annoyed man with a black tucks on.

" I'm Philip, I'm here to talk to Mr. Hamill?" I told the somewhat short man.

" Why?" The man said, still annoyed.

" I would like to ask him something." I said less nervously.

" Ask What?" He said, getting bored and more attitude.

"Jeffery let the poor man in!" A slightly older man said from behind him. " don't mind the Butler. You must be the Philip Y/N has spoke so much about." Said the man.

" Yes sir! I hope all good?" I said holding my hand out to shake.

"Well from what I've read is your her courter? Is this true?" He asked.

I was losing all the confidence I had mustard up at the door. " Yes sir." I told him.

"Oh wonderful! Boys come downstairs and meet your sisters courter!" Mr. Hamill said.

Not soon after a man with wet brown hair and a olive skin walked down the stairs, plus a blonde boy with the same features, they both had blue eyes, very charming blue eyes. But boy wasn't a good word for them, men was better. They where large and it showed, they were, by guess 6'8. Very tall, I see how they could work this by themselves, well I tell they got rich.

"Philip, this is Allen and Curt. { I think, I tried? Is that good? I googled till my finger bleed.}

" Oh! So your the famous Philip Hamilton?" Al asked. " Curt Hamill, nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand. I shock it. This was going well I thought.

"Hiya! I'm Allen but you can call me Al! Nice to finally meet ya!" He said also holding out his hand to shack it.

"Nice to meet you as well. Y/N sends her warm greetings." I said.

"Speaking Of Y/N, where is she?" Curt asked.

"Oh, I came to talk about her actually." I said.

"What is wrong?" Mr. Hamill said, "What happened to her? Is she okay?" He asked.

"Yes! She is very good! I didn't bring her here with me, even though I wanted to, I came to ask you a question." I said, here goes nothing.

"Well don't beat around the bush, spit it out." Al said not in a mean way by any means, in a more, ' I think I know what your about to say and I'm excited,' kind of way.

"I would love to marry your daughter. I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. So can I have her hand in marriage?" I asked. Please, please, please say yes.

"There are things you should know first. And if you still love her, we will talk." Mr. Hamill said, the brothers just nodded there head.

" She already told me, I still love her, not for her titles like you may or may not think. I loved her before I knew anything about her." I said.

Mr. Hamill stood there, thinking before proceeding to hug me. " Come here son!" He said crushing me.

" Wait! I can marry your daughter?" I asked, pulling away from the hug. A smile overcame my freckles face as the answer I wanted would come out of his mouth.

" H*ll Yes!" He said, " But one thing, don't you ever cheat on my baby girl. If you do, I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and skin you and wear it like a cape." He said very seriously. { sorry that was way out of hand, but if someone cheats on you and you want someone to hunt them down, leave a comment, and I will have them, cough** disposed of cough cough**}

" Yes sir! I wouldn't think of it!" I said shaking his hand. " You have just made me the happiest man alive! I have to get home to Y/N!" I said with a big smile Plastered on my face.

" Hold on sport! You are staying tonight! It is to last to hop on a train, sit down, have a meal with us. Get to know your future family in laws." He said patting me on the shoulder.

" Yes sir!" I said.

We sat at a table filled with laughter and stories. The more I learned about how lively this family is the more loved it. The more I yearned for one with Y/N.

" So Philip! What is it like up in New York? Tell us about yourself!" Al said with a smile.

" Well I'm a lawyer, as is my father. I don't really do anything other then see your sister." I said.

" How is your father?" He asked.

" Alexander Hamilton." I said proudly.

" Ah! Y/N found herself a high social man! Way to go girl!" Curt yelled. Their where some who drank and others who didn't. And you could tell who did.

" Hush Curt!" Mr. Hamill said, " I do have one question though. What are your plans with my daughter?" He asked. This only brought a smile to my face, a life with Y/N, is a life I will fight for.

" Well, every time I think about a life with Y/N. I see a nice little house with Y/N's beautiful gardens of the front or wherever she wishes it to be. Children playing, as I walk home from work. I would smile as my wife would look up from the garden she was growing, and I would kiss her, and it would feel like the first time." I said.

Curt let out a " So cute!" As Al smiled at the thought of his sister being happy like that. And Mr. Hamill just nodded his head.

" You know, I thought the same thing when I met my wife's family to ask for her hand.  I found Y/N a week or so after Wendy died." Their was a small pause, but he smiled thinking about his wife. " I think Wendy would have loved Y/N like her own daughter." He said once again, " I like you boy. Go to bed, you have to get home to my daughter!" He said with a big smile on his face.

" Yes Mr. Hamill." I said standing up.

" No boy, you can all me Dad!" He said once again.

" Yes, Dad!" I said proudly.

" Here." He said handing me a ring.

" What is this?" I asked.

" Well it's called a engagement ring. You know to propose." He said with as much sarcasm he could muster.

" I know that!" I said, " I mean why is it in my hand?" I asked.

" It was Wendy's ring. I would be honored if you gave it to her at your wedding." He said.

" Of course!" I said.

With that I walked up to the room they gave me. As I laid in bed, my thoughts were everywhere.

" I did it, I got a blessing." I thought. But the only thing that mattered was, " I going to marry Y/N!" I thought.

" Get to marry Y/N." I said aloud.