Pulling off my clothes ,I was too lazy to throw them in the hamper so I Just left them on the floor near the bed. I slowly got in the bed,and gently pulled Luna closer to me before getting under the cover.

I felt like Being closer to her,made sleeping ten times betta'.

Before I was even able to close my eyes,my phone vibrated.

Sucking My teeth,I reached on the nightstand and grabbed my phone seeing it was a text from Tristian.

Tris💉😈:yo bro,you needa talk to that nigga Cj..Son deadass goin' crazy.

"What happened?"

Tris💉😈:Told him some shit about his ex Paris,and when we left y'all niggas at the bar he wind up pulling up to her crib and fighting her. I mean like really punching her like a nigga on the streets.

"🤦🏽‍♂️ Ight ima' talk to him. Where he at ?"

Tris💉😈:he at Sabrina crib.

"Ight he'll most likely pull up tommorow. Ima talk to him,see wassup.

Tris💉😈:aight bet, I'm boutta knock so I'll see you at the trap tommorow."

"Aight lil' nigga,."

I sighed before placing my phone back on the nightstand. This little nigga Cj was always doin' something. And after losing' his moms,shit just because worse.

                                     ***

I woke up to an empty bed, and once I heard the water running,I knew it was Lu. Most likely getting ready to go and open her shop.

A nigga was proud of his lady. Stepping out of her comfort zone to do something that'll keep her occupied and make her money. It wasn't an issue  giving any to her,but the fact that she decided to make something out of the money that she already had. Everybody knows Luna wasn't really a "people's" person when I first met her. She was always guarded, and barely spoke to anybody she ain't know. But as time went by,I realized how she changed. No matter if she was the old Lu, or the new Lu I still loved her.

"Good mornin' Dusty." I said,as I walked into the bathroom and seen her wrap the towel around her body.

"Good mornin' dirty." She chuckled,before giving me a kiss. "What time did you get home last night?"

"Like three." I turned on the sink,and prepared to do my morning routine.

"Did Cj leave with you?"

I shook my head while I brushed my teeth.

Giving me a slight nod,she walked out of the bathroom.

I then wondered if she knew what Cj did last night?.

After finishing my morning routine,I took a quick shower and threw on some grey sweats and  white tee. I ain't have to be at the trap until three ,so for now I was chillin'.

when I walked in the room ,I smirked at the sight of My girl in her bra and panties. I leaned on the door way and bit my lip,looking at how sexy she was. A nigga dick was Gettin' hard,and by the way she chuckled I knew she noticed.

"Like whatchu' see huh?" She stated,while turning towards me.

"I love it." I said,as I made my way towards her.Wrapping my arms around her, my hands gripped her ass.  "I can't get a  quick one ,before you leave me for the rest of the day?"