Beautiful moment is ruined...Of course

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Ugh, Sorry to everyone for being such a damn slacker!!! I'm so sorry.

I don't have an excuse so, use your creative minds and make one up for me? thanks :D

I shall let you peeps get to the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zayn's P.O.V~

I heard my name being yelled and I knew it was my turn, I raced up to my room and grabbed the suitcases, and ran into the jet to see Liam holding Ava down. 

"shit.." I said as I put down the suit cases and walked over to Ava. "Liam go tell the pilot the destination and I'll hold her down." I said as I started to hold Ava down.

Ava looked up at me, tears in her eyes and she cried out "It hurts, shes pushing too hard!" 

"LOUIS!" I yelled out for him. 

within seconds he was in the plane and he looked over at me "What?" 

"You're going to have to come with us, there might not be much time in between our marking time." I said as I looked down at Ava. 

"oh.. Ok" He said as he walked into the other part of the jet.

I sat Ava on my lap, "I'm going to make the pain go away Ava, don't you worry" I said as I rubbed her back and found the spot where I am to mark

"Zayn please, shes a-about t take overrrrrrrr" She slowly lost control 

I bit down onto the spot and she instantly relaxed, a soft sigh left her lips. I sealed the mark and she curled up to me and fell asleep. I looked down at her tiny figure, and smiled, shes so amazing. I placed a soft kiss on the top of her head and sighed happily, it seems like everything was finally going right. 

"Zayn?.." Louis's stood at the door to the other part.

"yes?" I asked still kinda in my peaceful state

"should we try to figure out what the "Rare One' is? I mean what it means?" He asked curiously 

"ugh, yeah, I guess we should." I said as I broke out of my peaceful state 

"So we know the Rare One is Ava, but what would they want with her? Like I know shes amazing, but she's ours" He said looking down at our mate 

"Well, she isn't a normal shifter, so maybe the rogue vampire king wants her to create an ultimate warrior?" I said clutching her possessively, finally connecting the dots.

"Over my dead body that's going to happen" Louis said growling at the thought.

I looked down to Louis's knuckles and they were bone white from him balling them up in anger. I've honestly never seen him this angry , and it kinda scared me.

"Louis, calm down buddy, it's not going to happen. They don't know she has 5 mates, and they don't realize her and our powers. We will be fine, we just need to do some training." I said trying to calm him down.

~Louis's P.O.V~

The thought of them taking Ava away from us made me pissed beyond belief. Luckily Zayn calmed me down before I lost control. It's true we are very powerful werewolves, but 6 vs. and army might not go over well for us. We needed to train and hone in on our powers to reach our full potential. I looked down to my sleeping mate, she looked so peaceful, it was unfair that the moon goddess would put her in such a bad situation. She deserves nothing but the best.

"I'm going to go lay down" I said to Zayn as I walked back to my bedroom of the jet. I tossed myself onto the bed and cocooned myself into the blankets and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~

HOLY POOPER SCOOPER AM I SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT SO LONG FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. SORRY IT IS SO DANG SHORT BUT IT'S JUST SO THEN I CAN GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN. JEEEEZ IM SOWWIE DON'T KILLZ ME <(O-O)> PLEASEEE LEMME LIVE!!!!!

Until Next Time~ Nadia O3O