Well Im goin' home then

AUTHORS NOTE~

Here's the first chapter I hope you like it I think ill make it short so you guys can get a grip on the book. Okay now stop reading this and go read... If you feel like it if not then..... Have fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well great I thought to myself. I got kicked out of class because I was apparently giving my teacher sass. She givin' me sass so I thought it was fair she got a taste of her own medicine..

*flashback*

I'm just sittin' there listening to my music while Ms.Lakes gives us a boring lecture that I've heard already like 100000 times. And to make things worse her voice is as annoying as a screeching cat+Weird cow+ turtle+a fuckin fly! No joke I wish I could Sparta kick her every time she talks..... Or breathes.... Anyway so I was listening to my music and she stares at me I glare back at her and she asks me a question

"Ava what did I just say?" She asks with a smirk

I know what she said since I've memorized this lecture so I reply and say exactly what she had just say then I smirked. I could feel her anger radiating off of her body and that made my smirk grow. She then Bursts out "go into the hallway now!!"

"Why, because I showed you up?" I questioned

"Ava, GO!" She yelled

"Ok fine but now I can't get in trouble cause you told me to go" and with that I left. I started on my way home and I thought well at least I don't have my parents to yell at me....

*flashback ended*

So now I have a 17-24 min walk.... Great. So I plugged into my iPhone and listen to some good music, no not that shit type of music. The good stuff like skillet, country, AWOLNATION, and I'm gunna have to say OneDirection.. (Obviously more bands than that but MER). I just arrive at my home to receive a phone call from no other than the school, the first voice I hear is the rude secretary that insists we call Mrs.Galora even though she isn't married.. But yeah.

She drowns on "Hi, this is the GreyWolf high school we'd like to ask where is Ava?"

I replied in my moms voice "Well she came home from school today because she claimed she had a fever and a headache. So if you don't mind I must go." Just as Mrs.Galora was about to say something but I hung up, sick of her voice. Once I got home I went to the kitchen and put 2 pop tarts into the toaster. Then I went to the wash room, when I was washing my hands something on the mirror caught my eye, there in the mirror was a blondish brown-red haired girl with light brown eyes who actually looked pretty. I cocked my head to the side but so did the girl ..... Weird. But that's when I noticed that girl was me!

"God your stupid Ava!" I said out loud. And that's when my pop tarts were ready! So I did what anyone would do..... I ran as fast as I could for them sliding around each corner like someone crazy were chasing me. Yeah!!! Got my pop tarts!!!! These are my babies....which makes me a cannibal ? "OMJ IM EATIN' MY BABYS!!...... OH WELL THEY'RE DELICIOUS!!!!" I say as I take a bite out of one. Then as I was in heaven I get a phone call.

"Hello?" I answer the phone

"Quess who?" The caller says, and that's when it clicks!

"MIKE!" I giggle

"Took yeah long enough, anywho I'd like to know why my girlfriend ain't at school?" He said with a questioning tone. So I told him what happened. And at the end he was coming over in a hour. Now I'm excited! So I quickly Finnish my pop tarts and run into my bath room and start on my hair because it is so messy.

By the time I'm done everything I hear a my doorbell. I make a mad dash for the door and jump the rest of my stairs and open it to see my boyfriend who greats me with a smile.

"Hey" I say as I let him in

"Hey" he replies as he sits down on the couch. I notice something is off about him but I wave the thought away.

"Wana watch a movie?" I questioned

"Uh yeah sure...." He replies slowly

"I'LL MAKE THE POPCORN!" I yell as I run into the kitchen and start making the popcorn. We end up watching a scary movie which I was totally not up for.... I barely got to sleep.

I wake up in the morning to see that I only had 25min to get to school and I have to walk there! So I rush like a mad man. But by the time I was out the door it just wasn't worth it, so I went back inside and put my school bag down. I really want to go shopping for food. So I went back outside and started walking down the road. But I couldn't help but to feel like someone is watching me. So I plugged into my iPhone an started to jog. I was at the market in a record time, only 20 minutes! But I realized why I usually hate coming here... People. They're always just so ignorant! I ain't sayin' I'm miss perfect over here but still.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Well there yah go my first part of the book!

Yes I know it's very short but be happy of what you get cause it takes along time to write right from your mind!!!!

Anywho.... Do you like tacos??? 030

Hahaha XP

umm if you have any questions or suggestions fire away!..... Well ask or suggest away.....

MERP!!!!

bye..... >.<

And remember, if a rapest tries to rape you tell him a really confusing riddle and when he/she is thinking about it RUN!!! (Please don't take me literally. -_- just call the cops)

Ok bye!!!

You may stop reading the authors note now cause its about to end

I bet most of you didn't read this whole thing.... Oh well

PEACE!!~ Nadia 030