Hi, Im just here to kill... Oh shit, never mind!

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Here is to you that_1dchicky_bum. Since you really made my day im gunna update this one for you!!!! 

=) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                           ~unknown persons P.O.V~

I watched this male wolf storm away, but I wasnt interested in him. It was the Female I was going after. I remember killing her parents(SO MUCH FUN) .  But I never knew they had a child, so I'm back to finish the job. I watch the kid with the stripes carry her up to a room which I quickly found the window to. I waited until they were asleep and I opened the window, thats when I realized the guy with the stripes was a werewolf (OH SHIT!). But I carried on and jumped down, that was the biggest mistake in the history of hunters, the stripe boy woke up and growled which alerted his buddies (well, im officially screwed). I was about to make a run for the window when I was knocked out.

                                                    ~Zayn's P.O.V~

I was drawing when I heard Louis growl. I quickly ran upstairs and saw a hunter near MY MATE! I sneakly got behind him and knocked his sorry ass out when he tried to run. When he was on the floor I growled in discust. I saw Harry smirk. I looked at Ava and noticed her worried gaze.

"Ava whats wrong" I asked 

"well, he couldve, i dont know, killed me maybe?" she said sarcasticly

I heard them all laugh, I couldnt help but to laugh along. She looked at us like we had 7 heads.

"I dont see whats so funny" she said

"Its ok neither do I" I whispered to her

But of course Liam saw me whisper something to her and said "You know, Secrets Dont Make Friends"

And we all broke into a laughter. Which I still had no idea why, but I laughed with them anyway. I dont know how long we stood there in silence but Ava broke it saying......

                                                               ~Unknown persons P.O.V~

I cant believe I blew it. I know I could've killed her, quite easily if I might say so myself. I ran back to the base and went straight to my leader. He looked down at me.

"Where is Ava?" He asked

"Well-Ummm-Sir. I-uh couldnt really get-uh her..." I studdered

"WHAT!?!?!" He yelled 

"Well-uh her mates were-uh there" I replied scared shitless

"Wait her MATES???" He asked

"Yeah" I answered

"Mates as in plural?" He asked

"affermative" I replied

He nodded and said "Next time bring more men to take care of her mates" 

Then he got out of his thrown and walked away. Leaving me there unsure of what to do. So I went to the bar. I thought of my family that had been murdered by my leader to force me to become a hunter. He killed some of  them when I first denied him. So I begged him if I said yes he'd leave them alone, he took the offer but then the next month he slaughtered them for no reason. I grew angrier by the second (man i gotta go get a drink). I walked into the bar and sat up on a stool. The person behind the bar saw me and came over.

"What would you like sir?" He asked

"I dont care, Surprise me" I told him

He came back with a colourful drink. Which I took and then gave him the money. I drank it quickly  I noticed the affects almost instantly. I made my way over to the dance floor and danced the night away, obviously buying more drinks along the way, and kissing girls. By the time I was done I was Shit-Faced. I stumbled out of the bar and got into a cab. Once I was in my bed at home I blacked out.

                                                         ~Emily's P.O.V~

I havnt seen Ava in ages, and she hasnt been picking up her phone. I'm really starting to get worried. I havnt even seen her in the market. So I call up Mike.

"Hello?" Mike answers grouchily 

"wow, who shit in your cornflakes Mr.grumpypants" I reply

"What the hell do you want Emily?" He angrily asks 

"I just wanted to know if you knew where Ava was" I shyly asked

"No, no I dont" He yelled and hung up.

(well it looks like someone got thier man period) I dont know what to do, I havnt seen Ava for about 5 days. Im starting to get scared. I went down stairs to find my mom doing yoga 

"MY EYES! MY EYES THEY BURNNN!!!!!" I screatch as I run back upstairs (Im now scared for life). I'm now huddled up in my room rocking back and fourth trying to get that image out of my head. I fell asleep and had the worst nightmare of life.

                                                          ~Mike's P.O.V~

(I CANT FUCKIN BELIEVE SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!!!) I growled. I Punched the wall and left a big hole in it. 

"FUCK" I yelled at the Fucking wall 

 I couldn't get her out of my mind. I ran to my Laptop to check where Ava was. I quickly logged onto my laptop and clicked onto a secret file. I looked onto the screen and saw she was in a bed. I growled loudly but it was cut short by a doorbell, so I shut off my laptop and ran downstairs. I opened the door to Karissa, slut....

"hey hot stuff" she attempted to say sexily but really she sounded annoying

"what do you want Karissa?" I asked bordly 

"you" she said

"well I cant deny you I guess" I said as I let her in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                              ~AUTHORS NOTE~
Ohhhh so Mike was cheating on Ava!!!

WHATA MAN-WHORE!!!!!!

OnO 

another cliff hanger!! 

Im sorry its just so much fun!!!

Also sorry for the swear words 

OnO

whadya think?

What do you think Ava said?

What do you want Ava to say? 

Well,

Comment? Vote? come frolicking with me and a creepy old lady?

Peace~Nadia out!!! 030