Connecting the faded dots

~AUTHORS NOTE~
Hey you guys, I'm so so so so so (x1000000) sorry. I haven't been motivated enough to do anything. But I thought 'fuck it'
So I'll let you all read now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zayn's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm about ready to snap this guys neck. How DARE he even think about stealing let alone a mate of 5. But MY mate. No. Not while I'm breathing. I would kill everyone and everyone who would even think about hurting MY Ava. MY MATE. I couldn't hold my shift back anymore, good thing we just landed. I bursted out of the jet and ran into the forrest, smashing a tree into splinters. The more I thought the angrier I became. I could restrain myself anymore and I let out a loud and pissed off howl into the forrest, animals  started to scurry around frantically, scared for their lives. I threw myself threw another tree all I could see is red. All I wanted was the blood of that mate stealer. He must have a death wish to even go near my mate. Another angry howl erupted from my body.

~Ava's P.O.V~

I woke up to Zayn's wolf sprinting past me, I could feel the anger radiating off of him. I felt as if I needed to follow him... So I did, the howls coming from him were terrifying, but I refused to leave him angry and exposed like that. The closer I got the scarier it became, I knew he wouldn't be in control of his actions. I slowly crept towards him and shifted into my wolf, but when Zayn saw me he growled so forcefully I shifted back. I stood there completely exposed. I couldn't shift back. Zayn stalked towards me, his eyes pitch black. I refused to make eye contact and laid on my back to show I was no harm. He sniffed me, and I saw his eyes flash to his normal colour. I slowly sat up and reached towards him, He growled and snarled at me. I hesitated for a minute but quickly put my hand on his muzzle. He whined slightly and nuzzled into my hand. I looked him in the eyes and kissed his muzzle. It was electric. A bolt of energy pulsed through my body, something that I didn't get with my other mates. I didn't understand, but then again, right now, I don't care. All I wanted was more of that energy, it felt amazing. Everything was so perfect and peaceful, then I blacked out, I was surrounded by darkness. I could could see a blurry picture, it was of an older couple... running into a burning forrest. I tried to yell after them but my throat became swamped with smoke, they were gone... but from the flames emerged a dark bigger figure, someone who has that attractive dark side, he came up to me, cupped my cheeks and whispered, "Ava, you'll be mine soon, and we'll have everything under our command, anything you want... yours, my love." and with that he disappeared. 

~Zayn's P.O.V~ 

Ava, my sweet sweet mate, came after me while I fully lost control. No care for her own safety. To save me. She kissed my muzzle, I knew she felt our connection, it was electric, amazing, basically dream-like. I closed my eyes, wanting to save this moment forever in my brain. Suddenly she stopped, I opened my eyes to see her fainting. Thankfully I caught her, but she was wheezing, and reaching out in front of herself as if she were in a different world. Her eyes were wide open, I could see the dazed look in her eyes that suggest that she was not mentally here. I panicked, I didn't know what to do. I ran back to the jet, yelling for louis. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~

Hey everyone, it's been a long time. And for that I am sincerely sorry. I seem to do this a lot to you all. I just haven't had any motivation or time to try to write. It's sad because I'll see little emails, saying how many comments I get from you patient and deserving readers. And I instantly feel guilty. I want to get back on track, but every time I do, life throws me a curve ball, and smashes my motivation of doing anything to do productive. I hope you enjoyed this little update. I am sincerely so sorry for the extreme wait. I hope y'all can understand. When I've had rough days, I've read through some of the comments and messages and it honestly have made me cry. You are all so supportive, and I feel so shitty for not being there for all of you, and brushing off the commitment I've made here.