Taken Off Guard

~Ava's P.O.V~
How could I choose? I know they say that they would respect my decision (as they should) but I know that it will hurt them. Why the hell did I have to be the one to have 5 friggin mates!? And such loving and caring ones at that. How am I expected to make such a big decision? It's tearing me apart just thinking about it. Out of everything I have ever gone through I think this is the absolute worst and it hurts my heart and my head. I can't take thinking about this anymore so I shift into my wolf and go for a run, hopefully this'll clear my head. My paws hit the dewy ground and I take off into the forest. I have always loved the way it feels to run in the morning, like the world is just starting to wake up and I'm a step ahead of it. It's as if running clears my brain of anything worrying me and I am absolutely 100% free! I stop at a lake, the water completely still. I look down into it and see my reflection... So much has happened since that fateful day.. where my werewolf mates who just so happen to be the band One Direction, kidnapped me... thinking that to myself sounds crazy. They literally kidnapped me, told me that they're werewolves and that I'm their mate, then I found out that I was a werewolf, but then I wasn't just a werewolf. I laugh a bit thinking of all the fun that I've had, all the food fights with them, all the challenges that has come our way yet we still are able to overcome them. My mates make me feel like nothing is impossible, like with them by my side anything is possible. I sigh happily as I refocus to my reflection in the water, there's a dart in my shoulder... seriously? I didn't even tell my mates that I went out... shit.... and my world goes dark.

~Ace's P.O.V~
I watched her from the trees as she looked at the calm water, she seemed to be lost in thought. This was my opportunity. I shot the dart into her shoulder, within seconds she passed out onto the ground and shifted back to her human form, I dress her.
"This time my dear Ava, you're mine, for good." I whisper as I pick her up and head to my secret safe house mansion.
I sigh as I lay her down in my bed, Ava looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I lay next to her and place my hand on her forehead and wipe her memory and replace it with her being totally in love with me, I even threw in a cute little back story of how we met... Now I will have to break her bonds with her mates by marking and mating with her. I will obviously do that when she is awake and consenting (I know I kidnapped her but I am respectful...ish). I sigh and pull her closer to me and inhale her scent, she is so perfect. And I will get to have her all to myself, there will be absolutely no screw ups this time, I've thought of basically everything. I've instructed my slaves to subdue and capture Ava's mates, should they come looking for her at one of my mansions, I am in my secret safe house mansion that literally only I know about in which it makes it impossible to be tracked, I have been working on my powers a lot so I know every spell I could ever need, and on top of all of that I'm not even in the same country as them so it's safe to say that this time, I am not losing her again.
To get the day started I went to the kitchen and made breakfast, from what I gathered her favourite breakfast food is banana pancakes. I made around a dozen of them and as soon as they were done Ava called out for me.
"I'm in the kitchen love!" I called down to her
She came around the corner and her face lit up, "I knew I smelt them!" She laughed as she hugged me tightly "I loveeeee banana pancakes... and you, yeah I love you, I mean maybe not as much as banana pancakes though.."
"Ouch" I laugh as she giggled more and started eating the pancakes
"I'm jokinggggg, I love you more than the pancakes. You silly goose" She smiled at me "So what are we doing today?"
"I have some errands to run but after that I was thinking we binge watch all of The Land Before Time ?" I suggest smirking knowing that TLBT is her favourite
"YESSSSS!!!" She squealed and ran to our room
"Where are you going?" I laughed as I followed her
"I'm going to get changed into my onsie! Duh!" She laughed as she quickly changed into her cute little penguin onsie.
"Alright, well while I'm out I'll get some snacks for us and then we can watch it. So I'll be back soon little penguin." I kiss her as I leave the house
~5 hours later~
I arrive home and Ava excitedly runs to the living room, there The Land Before Time is already set up to play, there are multiple blankets spread out onto the couch, she jumps onto the couch and looks over at me excitedly.
"C'mon, c'mon, c'monnnnnnnn" she squeals as she bounces up and down
I laugh as I sit down beside her, and she cuddles up next to me as we start to watch TLBT.
~Many episodes and breaks later~
Ava has fallen asleep, so I pause the show and carry her gently to our bed and place her down. She looks so peaceful. I get in the bed beside her and she shuffles over to me and cuddles up next to me as I slowly fall asleep.
~Morning~
Ava slowly wakes up and looks over at me, "good morning Ace." She smiles and leans in to kiss me
"Good morning my love." I smile and kiss her back, I can't believe it's working so well. "What do you want to do today love?"
"Well I kinda just wanted to spend it with you... in the bed... I don't really feel like getting up." She giggled as she yawned and stretched
"Oh really?" I smirked and kissed her deeply, would she really let me mark and mate her today? I slowly rolled over so then I'm on top of her. Let's find out I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn did I really just do that to you guys?
Yeah, yeah I did.
I know I haven't posted in like forever but I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️ what can you do?
Question of the day:
Do you like icecream? What's your favourite flavour?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Vote, comment, learn how to make icecream with me?
Anyway
Nadia out~ O3O