Harreh, let me goooo

~Authours note~
Hey, 

Sorry I havn't been updating as often as I used to....

But I'm updating now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's P.O.V~ 

I felt my wolf push as hard as he could, It took every ounce of strength that I had to keep him down.

Ava was slowly loosing to her wolf, and I knew that I'd have to mark her now. 

"Harry, My wolf... Over .... Hel-prahhh" She struggled against her wolf

"Princess its okay, you're okay" I said trying to calm her down

"She-close.... arugh... HARREH helpppppp" She struggled to make the words form as her pushed harder to take control

"This is going to hurt a little bit" I said as I bit down into the spot where I would mark.

That's when her emotions flooded into my mind, Happiness, Scared, Confusion, Anger, and a bit of  arousal. I smirked at the last one.

She quickly bit me back, and oh gosh, the feeling is  nothing I could describe. My wolf is now pushing harder then ever to take control, I battled against him, almost losing when Ava called my name and it made me push harder. I heard her again, and I had gotten him down and I realized where I was...

"Yes Princess?" I said, I knew calling her princess would make her blush, and it did. But boy did it look good on her

"You weren't responding..." She awkwardly said

"Sorry Princess, I was trying to keep my wolf down.." I replied and her eyes turned a tint amber.

"Oh.... shut up!... Ohmygod I'm sorry that was meant for sky" She apologized quickly and started to blush..

I was so lost in her embarrassment that James (my wolf) took over...

~James' P.O.V~

FInally I had gotten control, and Ava was in MY arms. I knew she knew something was wrong, but what ever, shes mine.

"Hey Princess" I greeted her

"Uh, Harreh?" Ava said a little bit confused

now what should I do? Prentend to be Harry, Or be me...

"Nope, not Harry" I said popping the 'P'

"....James" She said slowly realizing 

"Ohhhh.. I love it when you say my name, say my name again" I said growling the last part 

"You need to give Harry control back" She replied carefully 

"No" I said getting a bit angry with her

"James.... Please, give Harry back control" Ava tried to stay calm

I had gotten sick of her wanting to see Harry and not me. I'll make her ecstatic to see me. I growled lowly and in a flash had her trapped up against a wall. I smiled as I looked down at her, my fangs growing quickly.

~Avas' P.O.V~

Oh shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit! James had gotten control and now has me pinned. I struggled against him but no success. He smirked down at me, his fangs growing rapidly, I started to panic. 

'Sky, please help...' I said as I gave her control.

~Skys' P.O.V~

I heard Ava's plea of help, I knew what I had to do.

I looked up at James and smiled "Hey babe"

"Oh, Hey Sky" He smiled bringing his face closer to me

There was no way I was letting him win. I growled and shoved him off of me and ran for it. I felt him behind me, So I ran faster. Turning a corner, I couldn't sense him anymore, so I stoped and looked around. I couldn't see him... 

'Sky, be careful, an enraged on the loose wolf isn't going to be nice' Ava warned

'Okay' I replied and focused more, I slowly started to move again and heard a low growl, the one thing about an escaped enraged wolf, is that they can't really control themselves. I looked over at the sorce of the growl and saw him, and he had shifted.... Fuck! 

I ran and shifted quickly and ran for it,

All I could manage to say is 'I'm sorry' to Ava for failing her,  when something hit me and the world went dark......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AUTHORS NOTE~

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Another Cliff hanger!!

Sorry about the long wait for the update, I truthfully don't have an excuse.... Opps...

Anywhore...

Start asking me questions! I think it'd be a great thing to start! so Please! ASK ME QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!: If You Could Have 3 WIshes, What Would They Be????

So yeah...

What do you think happened? 

What do you want to happen?

Do you love it? 

Do you hate it?

Comment? Vote? Lets go make a magical train that'll take us to Narnia!!!!

Peace~Nadia out!!! o3o