At the market anything can happen

Authors note~

OK so im slowly making the chapters dont be judgin' !!!!

umm i dont reallt have much to say..... 

DONT. FORGET. THE. MUSTACHE. ON. YOUR. BURITO!!!

ok then i shall let you read... unless again if you dont want to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*recap* 

I was at the market in a record time, only 20 minutes! But I realized why I usually hate coming here... People. They're always just so ingnorant! I ain't sayin'  I'm miss perfect over here but still.....

*end of recap*

As soon as I think that thought I'm proven right the town slut comes up (her name is kassandra)  to me and starts talkin' about how she and my boyfriend had sex last night.... SLUT! Well I'm done with her this is the 100th time shes said shes had sex with my boyfriend and im done listenin' to her talk about it.

"shut up you stupid ass hoe " I casually say

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?" kassandra screaches 

"holy shit, you sleep with a different guy each night just pick one that dosnt have a girlfriend and control you fuckin' hormones whore." I reply

"you-you bitch!" she screams as she swings at me and scratches my face. 

"oh now its on hoe!' I threaten as i lunge for her and tackle her to the ground and punch her in the face. when i get up i spit on her and walk away. Its wierd I can feel something pulling me in the other direction. But I carry on and get groceries. When I'm walking home I feel like someone is watching me again, so I look around but see nothing..... strange. I hear a wolf howl but odly it dosnt scare me. But i must keep on walking. 

~20 minutes later~ 

Finally I'm back at home... but I still feel like someone is watching me. Wierd. But I still have to unpack my groceries. So I time myself to see how long it  takes. I flash through my kitchen trying to go as fast as I can. YEAH!! only 49 seconds!! IM PRO!!! When I'm done I look out the window to see acouple of wolves. They're play fighting with each other. The biggest one was back a little bit and shaking its head..... wierd. But alot of wierd things have been happening today so I let it slide..  So I turn on the T.V and start watching  some T.V show I start to feel drowsy and drift into a wierd dream about wolves. I am awoken by my phone ringing so i run and grab it.

"hello?"  I answer

"Hey Ava, theres a party tonight want to come?" one of my bestfriends asks (her name is Emily)

"Uhhh yeah sure" I slowly reply

"ok ill meet you at 6, bye!!" and with that she hangs up.

Something dosnt feel right. Like I feel like I shouldnt be going to the party, Oh well I'm goin anyway. By the time its 6 I'm now ready to partay! So I start my journey to Emilys house.

~20 minutes later~ 

I arrive at Emily's house and I walk inside. 

"HELLO?!?!?!" I yell

"HEYY IM IN MY ROOM!!" Emily yells back.

So i quickly race up into Emily's room and come to a quick stop at her door. And I walk in with a derp-type facail expression. Once she sees me she starts to laugh. 

"So whos partay is this?" I ask

"Its the Heatherlyn twins. They aperrently are going to have mystery famous people there!!" Emily squeals

"Sounds like fun!" I agree.

We start heading over to the Heatherlyn twins house. We start to sing 'were off to see the wizard' from The Wizard Of Oz. 

~10 min past~

We finally arrive and we see the Heatherlyn twins sitting there in thier fancy clothing. Now time to find the secret if any celeberties.... 

I feel someone grab my shoulder, so i quickly spin around to see a Bitchy smile then the next thing  I know shes swingin at me. (Oh hells nah!) So I quickly jump into action, I grab her fist and start twisting. I hear he agonizing scream pierce through the place and I smirk at that. I hear a couple of people rush up behind me. And all I remember is me finnishing her off by breaking her wrist before someone ripped me away , Then I blacked out. I woke up in a room. I tried to get up but i was chained down. I growled at that, Wait what I just growled!!!! DAFAUG IS GOIN ON HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                               AUTHORS NOTE

 Soo theres another chapter.... SO sorry for the long wait.

well how did you like it?

Any suggestions?

well the comment or vote...... only if you want to if not well....... *pulls out a bag of cookies* Have a cookie *hands out cookies*

YES i know im random, ive been told so BLAAAAAAA!!!!

so you know comment, vote , Make a blanket with me?

XP 

PEACE~ Nadia out!!! 030