Not just a werewolf?...

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Heyyy, 

I need to find a name for all my readers, my little foxys? foxes? my pack? Idk? Comment and ideas?....

Anywho, heres your chapta!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's P.O.V~

I watched as she completely shifted, but it wasn't into a wolf. I gasped in shock. Backing up into a wall, I knew she wasn't thinking correctly, cause she hissed ferociously at me, he eyes trained on me, like I was an enemy.

"Ava, Babe, It's me, Niall..." I said carefully to her, trying to calm her down

I felt her presence push up against my mind. 

"Princess, shhhhh... It's okay, I'm with you, you are safe." I soothed her, slowly getting up and walking towards her, very cautiously.

She was calm when, Someone slammed open the door, thats when she pushed me down on the ground and crouched over me protectively, and I blacked out.

~Liams P.O.V~ 

I heard a big crash coming from Ava's room, so I ran as fast as I could and slammed open the door, worried that another Fan or Hunter was there. But I was greeted with a knocked out Niall and a Big Panther hunched over him protectively.... well, shit....

"Ava? Is t-that you?" I asked taking a step closer 

The panther only hissed, warning me not to come closer. I looked down at Niall, Shitttt. She isn't going to leave him alone especially since he is the first one that marked her, so they have a bit of a stronger connection..... I slowly backed away, showing her I was no threat and didnt plan on being one.

I slowly retreated out of the room, and went down stairs to 3 really parinoid guys, all of them shooting questions at me rapidly.

"guys" I started But was cut off by more questions 

"Guys" I said louder and with more power

They all stopped and looked at me, questioning me.

"Ava, Is no ordinary shifter, and She is shifted right now, being over protective about Niall, who is knocked out underneath her." I said with no emotion

They started to walk towards the room, but I held out my hand to stop them, "You cannot go in thier, again she isn't an ordinary shifter, and seeing you would just enrage her even more... We just gotta wait her out and let her calm and shift back...." I told them

~Ava's P.O.V~

I growled and stood over my mate protectively, not letting anyone touch or look at him. He's too fragile while he is knocked out. I looked down at him and saw big black cat paws. For a second I was confused .

'Sky what the hell is going on!?!?!' I asked her panicky

'Ava, don't worry, we aren't just werewolves' she said trying to calm me down

'NOT JUST WEREWOLVES!?!?!??!!? DAFAUG YOU MEAN GURLLLL?!?!?!?!' I lashed out at her 

'I-I-I mean that...." She stopped and the world went dark, and the last thing I heard was "Finally, she's m-..."

And I slipped into the darkness

~Unknown's P.O.V~

I had finally got her, and now, she will be mine! She will be my queen! And no one will stop me, she is the ultimate weapon! 

I looked up from my desk in my room, and looked over at my prize. I shut my book and put down the pen. I walked and looked over at her. I noticed that she is already marked, not by one but by two, how is this possible!?!?!? I growled slightly, but then smirked, this is perfect, It'll tear the other mates apart, and its alot of fun to break the bonds. 

I walked out of my room and went to my secret room, and I let out a menacing laugh.

"Finally, the world, and Ava will be mine!!! And there will be no one to stop me. She will fall helplessly inlove with me, and we will rule the world! Oh this day just can't get any better!" I laughed 

One of my slaves knocked on the door to my room, so I took my secret tunnel to my room and opened the door.

"What?" I spat at him

"Umm, s-sir... there is a witch here to see you.... her name is, uhh L-Laurenette" He stuttered scared out of his mind 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Dun Dun Daaaaaaaa!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another cliff hanger! I'm sorry, it's just really fun!

I am EXTREMELY sorry for the long wait! I was away on vacation, and when I got back, there was alot of things I needed to do, so I am very sorry for the wait though!

If you liked it, please Vote? or Comment?

did you like it? Did you hate it? Let me know! 

I'm not gunna bite, so please don't be afraid to comment!!!!!

I love it when you comment, It really motivates me!

And don't forget to ask random questions! I shalls answer them!

Daily question of the day!: WOULD YOU RATHER BE A WEREWOLF OR VAMPIRE?????

Peace~ Nadia Out!!! o3o