Magnetic Pull

~Authors Note~

Hey, I have been trying to make myself update more, and since my parents are making me come to their shop I have a lot of free time....

I hope you enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~

"Angel, you feel the need too?..." Zayn asked softly

I nodded my head, and wiggled towards him more and slid my hand under his shirt to feel his heart beat. Without thinking I tore his shirt off. The feeling of his skin was like ecstasy. I felt Zayn's heart beat increase and he sharply inhaled. He squeezed me tighter to his body and it was like Zayn and I had the same heart beat.

"I love you" We both whispered out with a sigh.

~END OF RECAP~

~Niall's P.O.V~

I could feel a small tug towards where ever Ava was, she was really relaxed and I felt a strange yet appealing little electric feeling. I wanted to go there. Now. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice someone sneak by me. I heard giggling and crinkles which brought me out of my own little world. I looked behind me and what would you know, Harry and Liam were stuffing their faces with my food. My stomach dropped. 

"Whats wrong Niall?" Harry asked with a cheeky little grin

"T-thats my food!" I blurted out and pointed at the bags they held in their hands 

"This food?" Liam asked and held up poptarts and other snacks that I hold dear

"Guys... Thats mineeeee" I whined out 

"Haven't you heard of the saying that 'sharing is caring'?" Harry laughed

"I'm gunna share this!" I growled and I body checked Harry and Liam. While they where taken back I snatched my bag of food off of them. "You guys know not to touch my food" I said as I walked away victorious.

I miss Ava, she would've helped me get me my food back, probably just to take it off of me... I laughed at the thought it. 

~Zayn's P.O.V~

The way she felt against my skin was electric... in the most amazing way. I couldn't get enough. I could feel her heartbeat it was in sync with mine. I pulled her closer, wanting-no needing more. We were on my bed in brazil. Louis was around here somewhere. But right now, she was all that existed to me. Her body fit perfectly with mine, her voice sent shivers down my spine, she is a goddess who walks among us and I get to call her mine. Although I have to share her with 4 other men... I growled lowly and pulled her closer.

"Babe, you okay?" She yawns lightly, just waking up from her nap

"Yes, of course princess, don't you worry your pretty little face" I say as I lean down and kiss the spot where I marked. 

She instantly inhales sharply and arches into me, I smirk and do it again, loving the reaction I'm getting.

"Z-zay-Zayn" She whimpers

"Yes princess?" I smirk 

"Why you do that to me?" She pouts and takes a deep breath as if it were to help control herself. 

~Ava's P.O.V~

Zayn's kiss on his mark felt like ecstasy, but x10000 stronger. I was trying my hardest to keep sky under control. Zayn knew this and I could feel his smirk looking down at my reaction. My cheeks blazed red. I went ostrich mode and nuzzled my head into him, feeling too awkward to deal with the way he makes me feel. 

"Is my little princess an ostrich now?" He laughs which sends more of that ecstasy feeling throughout my body. 

"You're not allowed to mock meeee" I whined and flailed my hand at him 

Zayn chuckled and sighed "Fine princess, I stop"

"Yayyy" I cheered lightly but was cut off by him

"On one condition" He paused "You have to give me a kiss" 

"What ewww boy coodies noooo" I laughed and burritoed into my blankets. I felt him come closer to my face.

"C'mon princess. That's my condition, just one little kiss" which each word he inched closer and I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.

I shivered "Fine, only cause you wont stop until I agree" I said as I got out of my burrito of blankets 

"Good girl" He coo-ed and grabbed my face softly. He looked right into my eyes and I could see the dark amber swirling in his eyes. I didn't know whether to be frightened or attracted. Before I could put much thought into it, I was pinned down on the bed and he was looking down at me with such lust in his eyes, all I could do was shiver in anticipation and fear. His dark eyes watched me as he kissed my stomach, waiting to get a reaction from me.  He slowly inched up and left a trail of kisses, which made me whimper in delight. He smirked, and came face to face with me. He slowly inched down towards my lips and kissed me. It was electric, my hands instantly wrapped around the back of his neck and he stood up with me still hanging on. He put me up against a wall and continued and deepened the kiss. 

"You're mine"  He growled in between kisses. His hands began to roam. I started to panic. Just in time Louis came through the door and growled. It was his turn. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~ 

hehe whoops, Zayn got a little heated there huh? Wonder what's gotten into him.

Anywho here's your update. 

wow yay Nadia! updating 2 days in a row! Yayyyyyy!

well I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Give me a highfive in the comments!

Until Next Time! OnO~ Nadia