The Phone Calls

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Why, hello there!

Yeah, yeah. I know, I haven't been updating alot.

But What eva! I'm updating now.

So, I think I'm gunna add a twist in this book, a Big twist!

But I aint tellin you!

Muahahahahaha!

:P

Ok well, 

IMPORTANT: I do not want to put the 'mating or marking' or those types of scene because I feel VERY creeperish to One Direction already for makin this damned book, and also It'd be quite awkward, so I'll do a lil dashy thing like -Marking/Mating or whatever  Scene- And then you can use your damned imagination!

Sorry about the inconvenience, if there is any.

also about the inner thoughts or side comments i have another thing to add;

Inner thoughts: (inner thoughts)

Comments on the go: (*Comments On The Go*)

Well, I shall let you read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                  ~RECAP~

Ava looks up to me her eyes red from crying. I get closer to her and hug her and start to sway her back and forth trying to calm Ava down.

"Well, Niall its a couple of things" Ava starts

"Well what are they?" I question

"Well, First of all I feel bad for not letting any of you atleast mark me" She pauses "Secondly Mike just called me saying........."

                        ~END OF RECAP~

~Mike's P.O.V~

I couldn't get to sleep and Mark (MY WOLF) would not shut up! I don't know why but he just wont stop snarling and making harsh comments.

'Mike I hate you, your the most pathetic human of life. I cant believe I got stuck with you as my human' Mark growls in disgust

'Mark, I have no idea why you are so mad, but either way you have no right to be sooo damned mad' I growled at him

'I HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!!!' He roared

'Why are you sooo damned angry?' I questioned him

He then put a mental barrier around him so then we couldn't communicate. (whadda dick) I shut my eyes, and the only thing i could see was Ava, Her beautiful face, her beautiful eyes, Her hair oh her beautiful hair. But then those Five guys came into the picture, snarling and took her away, My eyes flung open and landed on the phone. I ran to it and picked it up and dialed Ava's number.

"Hey babe" I say

"Ugh, Mike. We are not together! I have my mates!" She said disgusted

"Ava, Baby, I know they brain washed you. I know you still want me." I said 

"Mike no, they would never Brainwash me!" She said obviously upset

"Oh, but they kidnapped you" I said angrily "They kidnapped you, and took you from me!"

"You  kidnapped me too, And you were my boyfriend!" She shouted

"Ava, I'm just giving you a heads up. I know you, and I know you obviously haven't let them mark or mate you. But I will come soon, My darling to free you. and we will live happily together like mates SHOULD!" And with that I hung up.