O.O You Peoples are Awesome!!!!

OH-MA-GURSH! I cannot believe the amount of reads! let alone comments and votes!!!

READS: 37,909 

COMMENTS: 158

VOTES: 590 

LIKE HOLY MOTHAFUCKIN' SHIT (So so so so sorry for the swear words)

You guys are freaking awesome!

If it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't be updating as often, (even though I don't update that often) And I would've probably deleted this book!

So all of you are important to me, you all have a role in this book. Like You Crazy Awesome Commenters who always make me smile and laugh. And All You Readers who completely leave me mind blown to the fact that I have so many readers!! And lets not forget the voters who show the appreciation towards the chapter!

All of you are like freaking awesome! I don't even know what to say...

I would've never imagined this. 

So in honor of me being very thankful, I am doing another Follow draw.

I shall explain it again...

So, if you want to be entered in the follow draw (PLEASE PARTICIPATE) you have to comment : "WHO TOOK MY TACO?" 

And then by the next legit update, in the end Author's note, I will have the winners name, and give the winner a mini shout out, I will also follow, and vote (If the winner has any books) and also leave a comment on the book. AND I will message you saying that you won. And we will probably have a conversation after. Only if you want to.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

Thank-you to all of you!!!

And also I need to find a name for all of you?... Maybe me and the winner could think of one?... 

Also, I'm thinking of changing my "Peace~Nadia out!!!O3O" to "Until Next Time~Nadia O3O'

Tell me what you think?

Peace~Nadia out!!! O3O