The Smokey Mistery

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I'm just going to keep this short.

Have fun reading 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Louis's P.O.V~

I heard Zayn frantically calling for me. Something was wrong. Just as I got up to go see, Zayn was there with an unconscious Ava in his arms. 

"What happened?" I whispered unable to use my full voice

"Kissed-Electric-amazing-Faint."  Zayn frantically tried to make sense and blurted out words

I shook my head and layed Ava down on the bed, her body was tense... But she was breathing. I could see her eyes moving frantically underneath her eyelids. This isn't right. Ava started gasping for air, her hands instinctively went to her throat as if she was choking on something. Black smoke came out of her mouth. Fire?

"What the fuck!?" Zayn shrieked "My Mate! My beautiful Ava. Louis what the fuck is going on?!?"

I stared, my body in shock. I couldn't respond. My mind racing a mile a minute. Black smoke. What was that doing in her lungs?

~Ava's P.O.V~

I gasped and coughed, struggling to breathe. The smoke surrounded me. I couldn't see or talk, I just kept gasping for air. 

"Ava....Ava..." Some distant voice called me 

I couldn't respond. My body yearning for air. I could feel my lungs squeezing and just trying to get any bit of oxygen. My throat became tight and the last small amount of oxygen was squeezed out.  My eyes flew open and I gasped for air, my lungs taking as much as they could, filling themselves greedily. 

"Zayn..." I muffled out 

"AVA, OH MY SWEET BEAUTIFUL ANGEL" Zayn pulled me tight to his chest 

I felt the same tingle, I wanted more, more than my lungs wanted air. I curled into him, trying to get closer. 

"Zayn don't crush her" Louis spat out almost jealous

Zayn tried to loosen his grip "NO" I yowled out "Please no..."

Zayn chuckled and held me close, I heard the door slam... I'm going to guess that was a jealous louis. I whimpered and tried to be closer. Something came over me, I couldn't be close enough to Zayn then I needed to be. I needed to be closer. 

"Zayn..." I whimpered 

"Angel, you feel the need too?..." Zayn asked softly

I nodded my head, and wiggled towards him more and slid my hand under his shirt to feel his heart beat. Without thinking I tore his shirt off. The feeling of his skin was like ecstasy. I felt Zayn's heart beat increase and he sharply inhaled. He squeezed me tighter to his body and it was like Zayn and I had the same heart beat. 

"I love you" We both whispered out with a sigh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~

I know it was short, but what can you do? 

I hope you enjoyed this kinda teaser.

What do you think Ava's dream was about?

What do you think is going on in between Ava and Zayn?

Until Next Time OnO~ Nadia