Waking up in paradise...

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Hey guys! (And girlies!)

SOOOO FREAKIN SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY!!!!!

I've been.... busy.

-_-

SO!...............

ANYWHORE!!!!!

This is the revealing of Mikes actual mate!!!

>~<

Suspense is killing you?

muhahahaha!!!

..............

Good....

JOKES CAUSE YOUR GUNNA KNOW SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XP

Have fun reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mikes P.O.V.~

I wake up and I noticed a burning sensation in my wrists and I notice its silver..... Damn......

I tried to break the shackles but its no use, It hurts to much. I don't even remember who captured me. I look around and notice Connor shackled down as well. 

"Connor?" I ask

"Yes Mike?" He asked annoyed

"Where are we?" 

"Ugh- We are in Ava's mates dungeon, Happy?" Connor growled

I nod and wonder who shat in his lucky charms. But his words register in my mind and I automatically start to smile, they won't hurt me because I mean too much to Ava. 

I got lost in my own little thoughts when Harry walked in and noticed my smile. He growled and backhanded me so hard I fell back to the ground and decided against trying to move. He laughed and walked away, mumbling something about killing me.  I slowly look over to Connor.

"Connor, Is there anyone else alive, or is it just us?' I asked

"ITS JUST US!!! OKAY? THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKIN FAULT! SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FUCKIN MATE!!!!!!" Connor yelled

"I-I, I'm sorry" I stuttered, a little bit taken back by his random outburst.

'Hmpf, you should be, you couldn't just let her be happy with her ACTUAL mates' Mark growled

'Mark you know shes our mate' I spat at him

'No shes not, you just wasted 5 fuckin lives over some damned girl that isn't even our mate!' He screamed at me

'Mark shut up, you don't know what your saying' I said furiously

'Actually, I do. You have lost your mind, Your obsessed with this girl, Shes not even your mate!'  Mark growled one last time before blocking me.

(Dick)

I fell asleep. A dreamless sleep

~Mike's Mate P.O.V.~

I was walking, randomly without any destination in mind, when a hard Pain flashed over my cheek and wrists , It hurt like a bitch! The only thing that made sense is that My mate was being tortured. I knew my eyes went red cause people were giving me odd looks. I ran through the crowds at top speed, towards my mates smell.

I ran to this cottage, with a nice wooden door, I felt the pain again and I went into rage mode, Screw that damned nice door! I kicked the door down and it smashed into pieces. I smelt them before they came, I hissed and Followed my mates smell. I ran into this metal door, meant to keep the supernaturals in and not let them out. I could hear my mate silently whimpering and cursing at the silver around his wrists. My hands glowed red, and melted down the door. I searched the room to fund my mate, all scratched up and dirty, I wonder what he did this time.....