Well, Thats embarrassing...

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Hey guys!

Yes, I know I haven't updated in a while, But I've been busy 

But here's another chapter for waiting oh so patiently!!!!!

I'll stop wasting your time and let you read...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       ~RECAP~

"Here Niall we can share this" I said tossing him the card

"And Liam we can go together" I said passing him the tickets

Once I did that they're faces lit up happily. And I saw Sky wagging her tail happily in my head because she knew we just made two of our mates happy.

"Hey Niall maybe sometime we should go shopping together" I suggested

"That sounds like fun" Niall agreed

~END OF RECAP~

        I wake up in the morning with all the boys standing by my bed and giggling (OH NO WHAT DID I OR THEY DO??) 

"What is soo damned funny that you had to wake me up?" I growled

"Nothing" Harry and Louis said defensively

"there's obviously something" I said 

"Nope, nodda thang" Zayn said in a funny accent

"Are you sure?" I asked innocently 

"Yup" They all replied 

I got off my bed (WHICH ONE IS THE WEAKEST?) I looked over then boys and saw Liam, he was looking away nervously (PERFECT!) I walked over to Liam. And I pointed my finger at him and poked him. I went behind him and started to make pictures on his back. He shivered (THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK). 

I sighed innocently "Liam?" 

"Y-Yes?" Liam asked shakily

"Could you, Would you tell me whats ssoooo funny?" I asked

He closed his eyes and spoke "We heard you talk in your sleep"

"And?" I questioned

"It seemed like you where talking to your wolf,  And you where talking about us" He said nervously 

"what did I say" I asked interested to know what I had said that was soo dang funny

"Well, You and your wolf was talking about how Damn Hot we are, And what It'd be like if One Direction added a Flying Piggy into our band" He started to laugh

My cheeks Blazed red, and I ran for the door. I ran outside, Shifting into my Wolf. I knew they where right behind me so I ran faster. I felt Zayn right behind me so I weaved through trees to lose his big wolf. I ended up in a Meadow with a little river going through it, It was truly beautiful. I was caught up in the beauty I didn't notice the boys catching up to me. And of course they took it to they're advantage, And tackled me to the ground. I growled playfully at them, But they still wouldn't get off. So I laid there and pretended I died. And I shifted into my human form (CAUSE THATS WHAT WE DO WHEN WE DIE)

      They started to panic,  Actually thinking they just killed their mate by wolf piling her. I almost smirked, I knew if I did the jig would be up. So I laid there in my human form, unfortunately nude. But thank the lord they didnt really notice. They started to cry, and thats when I started to feel bad so I let the cat out of the bag, and I sat up.

"whatcha guys cryin' about?" I asked 

They all looked around to see me, And grouped hugged me.

"Hey, Um guys I don't want to ruin this moment, But we are ALL naked" I awkwardly said

There eyes darkened, So I bolted up and shifted and ran into the house, Into my room. Then I race behind my bed still in wolf form. I saw them appear at the door moments after I turned around. I literally blinked and they were right beside me. (SO MUCH FOR PERSONAL SPACE).

I shyly shifted and ran to go put clothes on. When I came back ALL of their eyes were pitch black. (SHAT) 

I looked at them confused "Whats with your eyes?"

They didn't respond, so I sat there waiting for someone to talk. Then right when I was about to fall asleep I heard Niall speak up "Sorry Ava, Our wolves almost took over... We almost lost control of ourselves"

I lazily opened my eyes "Its alright, But I wana sleep... So night" I closed my eyes 

But I felt the mattress dip and I automatically knew it was my mateS. I smirked and fell asleep.

~Morning~

~Nialls P.O.V~ 

We were all fighting our wolves for control, thankfully I got control easily, I looked up to her and apologized for all of us "Sorry Ava, Our wolves almost took over... We almost lost control of ourselves"

  She nodded and told us she was going to bed, So when she got comfy we crawled into the bed too, I could've sworn she smirked, but before I could check I was fast asleep. 

~Morning~ 

When I woke up I grabbed Liam and went down into the kitchen to make breakfast. By the time we were done Ava and the rest of the boys were at the table drooling. I cant really judge them cause so was I, (WHAT I LOVE ME MY FOOD) 

Me and Liam made a bunch of pancakes, Eggs, Breakfast sausages, Omelettes, French toast, And waffles. We made enough food to feed a town, But since we are wolves we eat alot.. I still cant believe Ava ate all of that food... She took my black card... I was lost in thought, But I heard my Beautiful Mates voice and I came back to reality

"Ummm, Niall.....Niall??? NAILL?!!?!?!?!?" Ava was calling me 

I looked over at her "Yes?"

"I just asked you if you wanted to go shopping after this" Ava repeated herself

A Smile stretched across my face "Yeah, That'd be cool"

Ava nods and digs into her food, and by the time we are both done the rest of the boys are just finishing their eggs and Pancakes. I race up to my room and quickly get dressed and brush my teeth. I go down into Ava's room and I notice she is sitting on her bed sniffling. My heart clenches.

"Ava, Whats wrong?" I ask sadness filling my voice

Ava looks up to me her eyes red from crying. I get closer to her and hug her and start to sway her back and forth trying to calm Ava down.

"Well, Niall its a couple of things" Ava starts

"Well what are they?" I question

"Well, First of all I feel bad for not letting any of you atleast mark me" She pauses "Secondly Mike just called me saying........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AUTHORS NOTE~

MUHAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!!

Sorry, Its just so fun 

^____^ 

ANYWHORE

What do you think is gunna happen?

What do you want to happen?

Will mike ever giver Ava up?

What else do you think  might be wrong?

Is there anything else thats wrong with Ava? 

Well,

Comment? Vote? Wana bake me a Pie?

;P

PEACE~ Nadia out!!! 030