Focus... Oh look a crazed mob!... Wait!? A Crazed mob?

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Well, since no one commented 'RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!' There will not be a special announcement....

so go on and read......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~recap~

~Mike's  P.O.V~

I slowly woke up to notice I was on  my bed in my apartment. I looked around the room and noticed a dark figure in the hallway. 

"hello?" I asked 

"Hi" A females voice sang as she walked towards me

"Who are you?" I asked 

"Your MATE" She answered a little bit angry 

"oh no, Look Justine-" I started but the world went dark

~End of recap~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Once the boys left I went straight to my room and grabbed a canvas and looked at the Picture, it was two tigers fighting, one white and one black. The birds on the branches where looking at something off of the canvas, they looked almost frightened..... I wonder why Laurenette wanted me to draw this... but a deal is a deal. So I started to lightly sketch out the picture on the canvas, being sure not to press too hard, and to capture all of the details. 

I had just finished the two tigers when a loud thump had thrown me out of my little zone. I looked back up at the clock and it had been around two hours and a half. I walked out of my room to go see what that sound came from and there was Niall and Ava, backs up against the door, looking out of breath. 

"What the hell are you two doing?" I asked

Niall put his finger up to his mouth as to signal to me to be quiet. I listened and outside I heard screams. I slowly walked over to a window to see a bunch of angry looking she-wolves  with signs that most of them said 'Down with Ava' 

I growled. And looked over to Ava, and saw that she was clutching her arm. I walked back over to Ava  and crouched down. 

"What happened, Princess?" I asked pointing to her arm and the door. 

"Me and Ni where at the store, and theres this she-wolf that hates me, we fought last time we were there..... but we were leaving and she cut me with a knife... I tried to attack back but a bunch of girls came out of no where and started to hit me too, so me and Ni ran to the car and pinned it home, but they followed us..... it hurts Z, it reallt hurts" She whispered the last part

I knew my wolf was about to take over any second, how dare they lay a finger on MY MATE!

'Stop fighting with me and let me take over!' Neko growled

'hell no, you will hurt innocent people!' I fought back

'INNOCENT!?!?!?!?!? THEY ATTACKED OUR FUCKING MATE!!!' Neko growled and pushed harder to get to he surface

"Zayn, it's okay, I'm fine" Ava said calming me and Neko down.

They were punching at the door screaming, Kill Ava!!!

Only one thing came to, mind....... I ran out of the back of the house, shifting into my wolf. And letting out a loud howl. I heard the mob running around the house and towards me.... I sat there until they were in my sight, I ran into the forest. Knowing that they'd chase me. I ran fast to the edge of the forest and to the cliff, I jumped across and I sat there and waited, since they didn't know that I wasn't her. I saw the 'leader' And she stopped at the cliff, I smirked and wiggled my butt at her, she growled and tried to jump across, when she landed she took no time to lunge at me, I dodged it and ran into the deep thick woods, which I have memorized. I jumped into the lake, to wash off my sent, I then ran back into the woods and headed back home. I was just by the clearer woods when a Wolf tackled me from the side, I automatically recognised the smell, A rouge. I took it down with ease and continued on, Thats strange, usually rouges gang up on people...... just as I thought that two other rouges popped out of the trees, I growled.

The first one lunged after me, snapping its jaws, I swiftly dodged him and bit into his shoulder. It whined and struggled to get free. Slowly, I felt the life drain from the rouge, I looked up to see the other two rouges hightailing it out of here. I smirked and jogged back to my house, Once I reached the back door I shifted back and changed into clothes. I walked inside and was greeted to a messy kitchen with none other than Niall and Ava having a food fight. 

"what-" I started but was cut off by a bunch of skittles being thrown at me

"TASTE THE FUCKING RAINBOW!!!!" Ava yelled at the top of her lungs I growled playfully and chased  after her.

~Mike's P.O.V~

I woke up with chains on my legs and arms, I growled loudly. I heard light footsteps and smelt cookie dough, my mouth watered and I stuggled against the chains to go find the cookie dough girl, who was obviously my mate.

A woman in a cloak walked through the door frame, 

'hello, Mike' A voice whispered in my head

"Who is this" I asked outloud

The cloaked woman laughed 

'I am your mate, Mike' The voice snickered 

"Where are you?" I asked 

'I am infront of you' the voice said

"Who are you?" I asked the cloaked woman

The Cloaked woman took off her hood and smiled "My, Name is Justine" 

Thats when the memories flooded to me, me waking up, her kidnapping me....

"Shit" I muttered to myself

"Are you finally going to accept me as your mate?" Justine asked

I Shook my head "You can't be my mate, you are, are a-" She cut me off

"I AM YOUR MATE!!!! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR 5 YEARS!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" She yelled

"I am not your mate!" I said loudly 

"You. Are. Mine!" She lunged at me

I tried to move but I was chained down. The held me down as she sunk her fangs into my neck to claim me as hers , I growled at her, trying to get her off or frighten her. She bit harder down on the part where the neck meets the shoulder. Thats when a whole new world was introduced to me, I looked up at Justine, A vampire, But she was really my mate. I felt terrible for rejecting her so much and being so rude.

"Justine, Baby, I am sooo sorry" I whimpered

"It's okay Mike" She said lovingly as she cuddled up to me.

My wolf was howling and jumping around in happiness and excitement. And thats when I swore on my soul, that I will do anything for my mate. And no one else will get in between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey readers!

Since no one paid attention to the random draw I was doing, I will be doing that soon, If you have questions, just ask!

There will be no daily question today.

If you like the book, could you do me a favor and check out my other books?? 

It'd mean alot

^______^

Anywho 

did you like this chapter? 

Did you hate it?

well,

Comment? Vote? Lets go pet some kittens?

R.I.P Patches (the best cat ever!)

If you are wondering about this ^^ check out my newest poem

Peace~ Nadia out!!! 030