Epilogue (Chorong's Pov)

Five years later.......~~~~~****
"Mama! Mama! Ye-Ye no play with me!" My three years old daughter complaint.
"Oh Chosung, let your brother play with Lulu, okay?" She pouted and I chuckled.
"Mom! Look! Lulu found my old toy!" Yesung, my three years old son and also Chosung's twin brother, shouted happily. I smiled and Lulu wagged his tail. I smiled faintly and bent down to brushed Lulu's fur. Ever since I left that Academy, Lulu stay with me. I looked up the sky and smiled bitterly. I missed you, Luhan. Are you watching over us now? Our Chosung and Yesung has growth up healthily.
"What are you thinking about?" Myungsoo asked behind me. I smiled at him and shook my head.
"Uncle Myung!" Yesung jumped up and cling onto Myungsoo. I laughed at my son childishness.
"I told you to call me daddy." Myungsoo fake a frowned and winked my way. Ever since I gave the birth to the twin, Myungsoo has never left my sides. He even volunteer to be their daddy. I love Myungsoo but not how I love Luhan.
"But you're not our real daddy." Yesung pouted.
"Daddy!!" But Chosung on the other hand, keep calling Myungsoo daddy. She was the youngest one of the twin.
"Come on Cho-cho. Let's go play with Lulu over there!" The twin hurriedly sped away and chased Lulu around the playground.
"So...how are you holding up?" Myungsoo asked me and fully giving me the attention. I smiled at him and averted my eyes to my lovely twin.
"Kris and Suho visited me...Kris left the Academy to take over his father's business. Suho...he took over the Academy. He told me to go back. To visit them." I told Myungsoo everything about them. He believes me.
"Are you?"
"Not yet. I still need time." I answered back and turned to look at him.
"So...what are you doing here?" I grin and he just laughed.
"Fine fine. You got me. Umm...I-I'm getting marry soon." A shade of red appeared on his checks.
"Awww is that so?" I asked him while smiling widely. He gave me an apologetic smile.
"Congratulation Myungsoo. Take good care of your soon to be wife, okay?" He enveloped me into a tight hug.
"I don't want to leave you all by yourself though." He explained. I just shook my head and patted his back.
"I'll will be fine Myung. I can take care of myself and the twin. You don't have to worry. You just take care of yourself and your wife. Be happy Myungsoo and I thank you for always having my back." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He nodded.
His phone rang and he sighed. I laughed and gesture for him to leave.
"Yes? Coming!" Myungsoo answered his phone call and waved me a good bye.
I turned around to look for my twin but they were nowhere to be found. Oh no, where did they go? I started to get worry and look everywhere for them.
"Yesung! Chosung! Lulu! Where are you guys!?" I shouted worriedly. No...please, let nothing happened to them.
"Really!?" Chosung loud voice brought me back to reality. A relief washed over me and I ran toward her voice.
"Oh Yesung! Chosung! You had mommy worry!" I pulled both of them into a tight hug and tears fell down my cheeks.
"Mama...crying?" Yesung asked me worriedly and wipes away my tears. I smiled and kissed both of their forehead.
"Don't go faraway from mommy okay?" They both nodded and Lulu barked. I let both of them go and look over at Lulu's side...someone was patting his head.
"Oh? You must be their mother." The guy turned to face me and my breathe hitched. It can't be...
"Luhan?" His name left my mouth. The man smiled and nodded.
"Well yes, that's my name. Luhaen to be exact. How do you know?" He asked in a frowned and let go of Lulu to walk toward me.
"Mama! He's daddy!" Yesung exclaimed and jumped into the man arms. No...no...what's happening? Who is he? My legs weaken. I almost fall down but Luhaen held into my arm tightly.
"Are you okay?" He asked me worriedly. Tears after tears fell down.
"Mama!! Don't cry." Chosung pouted and cry with me.
"This must be a dream....I missed you Luhan." I mumbled before everything became completely dark.