22. The Last Battle (2)

Chorong eyelids slowly opened. She glanced around her surrounding. Where was she...? Someone behind her groaned. She glanced back and quickly got back to her feet. No. No. No. This can't be happening. What happened to everyone?
"C-Chorong..." Her name escaped from someone lips. She looked around and spotted Luhan. Luhan!
"Luhan!" She ran to Luhan side and helped him rest is head on her laps.
"Are you okay?" He asked her worriedly. Tears threaten to fall from her eyes but she wipes him away.
" I'm okay. How about you? I'm so sorry Luhan. It's all my faults. I-oh gosh, I can't lose you too." Luhan caressed her cheeks and wipes her tears that was flowing down unwillingly.
"Everything's fine now. Don't worry about a thing. I-we defeated that evil man. You're safe now." Luhan choked out and gave her a sad smiled.
"Oh Luhan! What am I supposed to do? Where's everyone else? Luhan, please...stay with me. Don't close your eyes please." She begged and shook Luhan lightly. Luhan eyelids slowly started to close but not yet. He have to see others come get Chorong first. She needs to be safe first. He couldn't just let go yet.
"Don't worry, love. I'm fine. Can you help me get up?" He asked her and she carefully helped him up.
"Don't cry Rong. We'll be fine."
"No! You won't be fine! Look at you...gosh..." She hysterically cried loudly and hugged Luhan tightly. He needs my blood to stay alive, she thought to herself and bites her lips hard, throwing blood. She pulled away and kissed Luhan on the lips.
Luhan was upon shocked. He kissed her back but then tasted her blood. He fall away and stared at her hard.
"Please Luhan...you need my blood!" She screamed and dropped down.
He hugged her and whispered soft into her ears.
"No, I don't. I'm fine Rong. I just need some rest." It wasn't a complete lied. Even though he was not fine, he was just needed some rest. He was too tired. He just wanna give everything up but no, not yet.
Chorong stopped crying and decided to stay strong for Luhan. She held onto him and him slowly through the forest. We'll be fine. Luhan will be fine.
"Go. Go! Search for them!" Kris shouted from way ahead. He was frantically searching around. Killing some of the vampires off and struggling to keep himself alive. Everyone was tired. That battle was tough but Luhan managed to fought the man off. Luhan and Choronb disappeared after that and he knew that try were in danger. Luhan has been poisoned. He's going to die soon and they wouldn't be able to do anything.
"Clear!" Baekhyun shouted and moved to search another spot. Where could they be?? Sehun shrieked loudly and stumbled backward, bumping into Kris who was now glaring at him.
"Fool!" Kris hissed and pushed him away.
"No. Look!! Isn't that Chorong's knife?? I mean...Luhan?" Sehun pointed to the object lying a few inches away from them.
"Lulu!!? Lulu!!" Kris shouted and dashed from trees to trees. (A/N: remember Lulu?? Not Luhan but the dog. I didn't mention him through out the story but he's back now).
"Kris!" Others shouted after him and quicken their paced. They realized that Kris was heading back to the academy. Everyone looked at each it hers confusedly but followed after Kris anyway. They went to the garden and stopped short in their mid-steps.
"Luhan! Wake up!" Chorong screamed and shook Luhan roughly by the shoulder. Kris held onto her tightly and wipes her tears.
"No...no. This can't be!!" Everyone rushed to their sides and indeed, Luhan was lying helplessly and was pale. Suho touched Luhan's face and jerks back. He was cold but not dead yet.
"Bring him back to the clinic!" He shouted and grabbed Chorong by the wrist and cut it then a single dropped of blood dripped down to Luhan bare skin.