18. Traps (2)

*St. Mount*
Chorong was tied up tightly around the pole. Jaejong was badly beaten up and also being tied up
"This sucks..." He spat out and laugh, earning a glared from Chorong.
"I can't believe Hyemi can do this to us.." She groaned and tried to twist the ropes but it won't budge.
"You don't know her that's why." Jaejong rolled his eyes and someone clapped their hands.
"Nice conversation." It was Hyemi with the rest of the vampires surrounding them.
"You will pay for this!" Chorong growled and Hyemi just laughed then slapped her.
"Are you mortal always this weak and naive.?"
"Don't touch her Hyemi. Let her go." Jaejoong growled and now turning to his vampire forms. Hyemi walked up to him and bend down, pullin his hair and bites his neck which caused him to scream in pain.
"STOP IT!! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" Chorong screamed.
Hyemi laughed evilly and by now, the Mistress is also here.
"That's enough Hyemi." Hyemi stopped and walked to the woman.
"Are they coming?" Hyemi nodded and smirked at the two.
About an hour later, the vampires started to get in their position. Luhan and the others almost arriving. When they got to St. Mount, they first saw Jaejong then Chorong. Luhan was about to run straight to them but was stop by Baekhyun.
"Luhan, this could be a trap. It's suspicious. Where are they?" Baekhyun reasoned but Luhan wasn't having any of that talk so in a split second, he was trying to untied Chorong.
The others rushed up to him and was surrounded by their enemies.
"Let my daughter go!" Mr. Park said but the woman just laughed.
"You're still the same old Chanyeol." Mr. Park widen his eyes in surprised and shocked.
"Luna?" The woman laughed and claps her hands.
"You have no idea how I was hurt when you left with that human!" Luna yelled at him and the others looked confused.
"L-Luhan..?" Chorong slightly spoke up and looked up at Luhan.
"Shh...it's going to be okay. You will get you out of here."
"Move....now! NOW!" She screamed and before they know it, they were being attacked.
"It's too many!!" Sehun said while snapping one of the vampire neck.
It was a battle between vampires and vampires which was fierce. One thing they didn't know is that someone is watching over them. Someone more powerful than any of them...