01. Syondong Town

One sunny morning, where everything is always perfect. Syondong Town is fill with mystery and crowded with many differences people. Only one girl stood out from all those crowd. She was name Chorong. Park Chorong. Who believes was an ordinary girl but there's more to it. She moved to Syondong Town with her mom, which will change her life....eternally.
---------------------------------
On a Sunday morning which Chorong is looking forward to meeting her best friend, Myungsoo. But she couldn't because she have to look for a new school to attend to.
"Eomma....what school should I go to?" She asked her Eomma while stuffing herself with muffins.
"That's for you decide sweetie. Now go out and look for your new school. Eomma's going to look for a new job. Be back before Dinner arraseo?" Ms. Park replied back while getting her purse before she could left the house.
"Arraseo Omma! Bye! Love you Omma!" Chorong yell out before Ms. Park could leave. She sighs, get her key and left the house.
"Where should I start first?" She mumbled to herself and start walking...someplace. They just recently moved in 2 weeks ago so she's not that familiar with the place but she feel like she has been in the town for her entire lives before.
"Omo. Those flowers are so pretty!" She jump in excitement while running to the flowers field. She pick a purple flowers and stiff it, smiling while she's on it.
*Woof* *Woof* *Woof* *Woof*
She then turn her head around finding a little cute puppy barking. She walk toward it but then the puppy started to run.
"Hey! Wait for me!" She shouts then chase the puppy around the field. It feels wonderful to be running around in fresh air. *woof*woof*woof*woof* The puppy barks louder signaling for her to hurry up and she quicken her pace until they reach a stone. A rock stone.
"Hey...what have we got here?" She bend down to look at the stone and trace her fingers through it. It's rough but she likes the feeling of it.
"XOXO.... Lu....Aish, I can't read it. What does it say?" She say aloud to no one in particular feeling frustrate because she couldn't make the words out. *woof*woof* The puppy barks catch her attention and she suddenly forget about the stone. She smiles at the puppy and place it on her lap.
"Hmm...you're so cute. I should name you Choco. Yeah...Choco. Chorong. It matches." She giggle while patting Choco and then Choco runs away from her causing her to chase him again.
"Choco-ah!! Come back here!" She yell while giggling between running. She knew that Choco is lost from his owner but she doesn't know that the owner is someone who will change her life. Choco stop running so Chorong could catch up to him and he barks. *woof*woof*woof*
"You're so adorable." She giggle while laying down on the field with Choco beside her. She looks up at the sky and then *whoosh* something cover her sight.
"Yah. What's this?" She uncover the thing from her eyes and find that it's a poster. A school poster.
"Eh?" She examine the poster closely and it read, "XOXO University...a school for differences types of people. A popular private school and free intuition. If you're interest in it... Please call this number : ************."
"Ehh? Free school? Omo. I should go to this school so Eomma won't have to worry about money. But I'm going to call them later." She grins while putting the poster in her pocket.
"Hey Choco...should I go to this school?" She asked the small puppy who then barks which to Chorong means a yes. She chuckles and stare at the sky cuddling with the dog. For the naive Chorong, she doesn't know that someone's watching over her closely for she only knows that she should be going to XOXO University for the sake of the money. That thought makes her smiles happily but that school held a secret. A very deep secret.....that no one knows.

--------------
*A reminder: This story will be MOSTLY written in Author's point of view.*