02. Human

*Hiss*Hiss* The snake make a hissing sounds causing the group of boys to back off.
"It's just a snake guys. Nothing to be afraid of. We're more powerful than that." Said the boy called Kris who smirks then his eyes started to turn to color red and his teeth started to grow a little taller.
"It's alright Ice Prince. No need to harm the little animal. He just defending himself." The small little boy whose name happened to be Suho petted the snake which then hiss at him, which make Kris scoff at the boy.
"Hey guys! Mr. Park is calling for us! You better hurry." Shouts someone from inside the school causing them to sighs loudly then *whoosh* they used their speed in running to make it to the auditorium.
"Where have you been?" Asked Luhan irritating filling his face while fixing his perfect hair.
"Outside." Answered Suho who then pull them inside the auditorium. When they get in there, everyone was staring at them...quietly. Ever students' eyes fill with respectful and fear for they know that those are the most scary person in the school and the most popular also. No one can control them. Except for Mr. Park.
"Ahem. Alright students. Please settle down." Mr. Park voices fill the room making everyone attention turn to him.
"Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah." Luhan didn't focus on what Mr. Park was talking about but just thinking about someone.
"MR. PARK!" Scream someone across the room when they heard the word "human". It's unusual for Mr. Park to talk about human because of some personal business.
"I know guys but...she's someone important to me. So please don't harm her, especially Luhan." Mr. Park warn them but mostly to Luhan then he dismissed them. They walk out the room discussing what had just happened in the room.
"PRINCE CHARMING!" Someone run to them shouting out to Luhan's nickname. He got that nickname from his fellow students because all of the girls an even boys drool over him.
"What is it?" Luhan asked in irritation making the boy to feel uncomfortable. The boy was battling with himself if he would tell Luhan the truth or not.
"What is it Baekhyun?" Kris eyed the little boy with suspicious and try to calm Luhan down which is not working at all.
"Alright. I'm sorry Lu-Prince Charming, but you dog suddenly got away from me..." Baekhyun stutters then he can hear Luhan cursing under his breathe before he completely turn to his other "form" which Kris and Suho follow after him and *dash* they make a quick run for it, looking for his lost puppy.
While on the other side, Chorong brought Choco home with her waiting for her mom to come home for Dinner.
"Hey sweetie." Her mom greeted her right after she get inside the house and sat down on the couch feeling exhausted.
"So how's the job Eomma?" Chorong sat direct across from her mom with Choco on her lap patting it and Ms. Park sighs while looking at Choco.
"Chorong...who's that puppy belong to? You know that we can't afford to buy a pet."
"Eomma, don't worry. I found him on the flower field and he doesn't have an owner. I feel bad for leaving him there so I take him in. I'm sorry Eomma." Chorong apologize feeling a bit sad because she knows how her mom gets worry when she bring something home.
"Fine, but you have to look for his owner later on okay? And have you find a school yet?"
"Nae. I have Eomma. I think it's right her somewhere..." She mumbled while digging into her pocket for the poster and give it to her mom.
"What's this? XOXO University?" Her mom read from the poster and shakes her head.
"You want to go there?" Her mom asked her sincerely and Chorong nods happily. But, her mom shakes her head again and now standing up.
"I'm sorry sweetie but you can't attend that school. You can't go there you get it?" By now Chorong also stood up, questions fill over her face.
"But Omma..."
"No buts Chorong. Now you go upstairs and wash up. We're talk about this later." Her mom got her stuff and *bam* close the door to her own room. Chorong sighs and walk to her room with Choco beside her feeling down from what just happened. What's Omma hiding from me? She questioned herself but couldn't find any answer so she just go straight to her bed cuddling with Choco.
"I'm so sorry Chorong... I thought...I don't know." Her mom sobs quietly to herself while thinking about the school. She just knows that she can't let Chorong attend that school and that she have to protect her. But from what?