15. Involvement

"What the heck!?" Mr. Park punched the desk with his fist when he heard about it. "You guys didn't just failed, but my only daughter is also in danger! Great! What do they even want!?" Mr. Park screamed, making the others scared.
"I'm sorry Mr. Park but I'll do anything to bring her back." Luhan spoke up for the first time after they got back. No one wants to bother him anyway. Jaejong was also nowhere to be found, which conclude that he's also involve somehow.
"Sorry won't solve anything right now Luhan. I just want her back. Her back..." He spoke the last words quietly to himself, blaming himself for putting her in danger. The others just sighed and left Mr. Park alone.
"How are we going to save her Hyung?" Sehun asked looking at his three Hyungs. Luhan walked away from them and went to his room to think. While on the other side...
Chorong is planning to escape on her own. She walk back and forth around the room. She once tried to climb out the window but was caught. She sit down and bites her finger trying to think of something. Then lean onto the door, trying to make out the guard's conversations.
"I heard that there was a woman that helped our mistress."
"Yeah...she was a beauty alright." The guards laugh while sucking in the fresh air. Chorong leans against the wall and sighed. Who's the girl? She asked herself. Is Jaejong in this? She looked up the ceiling and jumped up when she saw a person looking down at her. The person put his finger on his lips, telling her to be quiet.