13. Mission Fail (1)

"Are we there yet Hyung?" Sehun asked Suho because it's already been about 2 hours since they departed.
"Are we Prince Charming?" Suho nudged on Luhan who has been spacing out. Luhan just stared at them an knocks Suho's head, causing him to pouts.
"Yeah. We are. Our first mission is to get the scroll from the mistress' room." Luhan said in a serious tone and Kris just nods.
"Wouldn't she be able to smell is cuz she's also a vamp?" A smart Suho asked, making Luhan glared at him and sighed.
"Explain to him Kris." He said while looking through the place.
"Yes. But the mistress has been injured and that's why Mr. Park wants us to do our mission today. To take advantage of it." Kris explained in his cool style. There was a commotion up ahead, which makes Luhan signal the others to come with him and start their mission.
While on the other side......
"Yah! Are you sure we're going to be safe?" Chorong asked Jaejong who has been carrying her all day. He just nodded and jumped through the wall.
"Yeah. And I can smell Luhan and others." Jaejong said but leaving the most important part out which was going to harm Chorong in some way.
He dropped Chorong near the commotion and whispered something to her but she couldn't make it out, cuz of all the loud noise. Every eyes were on her and examining her. Chorong screamed, which can be heard from Luhan and others.
"Wait...isn't that Chorong's voice?" Asked Sehun who has the most sensitive ears.
"No. That's impossible!" Luhan said but deep down, he know that it's her.
"We have to continue our mission! Can't let anything stop us." He added at the last sentences but Kris stop him.
"We can finish the mission. Go help her." Kris said and left Luhan alone.
He cursed under his breathe and hope that Chorong would be safe while he's going after her.