05. New Room-mate

After they got back to their own world, they did get their punishment. But, Mr. Park wasn't really that angry with them because the girl that they brought with them was someone he needs to protect. Mr. Park watched the girl eyes flutter signaling that she's waking up.
"Ugh....where am I?" Chorong groaned while sitting up and trying to adjust her eyes to the light.
"You finally awake Chorong. I'm Park Chanyeol. But people here call me Mr. Park." Chanyeol introduced himself but not really telling her that he's her father. Chorong nodded and look around the surrounding.
"How did I get here?" She asked another question but before Mr. Park can answer, a door burst open.
"Mr. Park, they are done with their punishment." An owl-eyes like boy bring the news about the punishment being done. Chorong looked up the boy and thought that he's cute and innocent.
"Well...Chorong, I would like you to meet Do Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo this is Chorong." He introduced two of them and told Kyungsoo to guide Chorong through the school and then left.
"Are you alright Chorong?" He asked her worriedly and she just nodded, leaving the room with Kyungsoo.
When they got out the wall, all eyes were on her and she doesn't like attentions that much. People were whispering something about her.
"Don't mind them. They will get use to it." Kyungsoo reassured her and she just smiled, still following him.
"Where are we again?" She asked the same question again.
"Oh...we're here in XOXO University School." Kyungsoo answered back and explaining to her about the school, but Chorong didn't pay attention because she was confused about how she got here. Is Eomma worry about me? She asked herself in her head and *bam* Kyungsoo open the door to a huge room.
"Whoa..." That was the only thing that come out from Chorong mouth when she saw the huge room.
"This...is going to be your room." Kyungsoo smiled and Chorong just open any random door finding herself her room because of the pink color.
*click* Suddenly the door open revealing someone feeling pissed off.
"Isn't this awesome Kyungsoo!?" Chorong shouted behind her back thinking that it was Kyungsoo. The guy walked inside the room and open the door to Chorong new room finding someone there. Chorong turned around and was facing some guy that she started to hate when she first met him.
"What are you doing here!?" The guys asked harshly, but his voice was feel with exhausted. He then collapse onto the bed making Chorong worry. Even though she dislike him...he needs her help.