12. Jealously

"Hey Rong..." Jaejong nudged on Chorong, who was reading some romantic novel. She raised her eyebrows and just sighed. They two have been getting closer and Luhan was always busy accompanying Hyemi. Chorong looks up and seeing Luhan with Hyemi hands to hands make her frown. She stood up and walk past the two couple, with Jaejong following her.
Luhan frowns but continue to walking with Hyemi. The night before, he accepted Hyemi because he realized he still loves her but that's not the real reason. The reason why he really accepted Hyemi is to find out what's her motive to coming to this school.
"Oppa-ah. What are you thinking?" Hyemi pouted and Luhan just stare at her then his heart pound loudly. It means that Chorong is in danger. Ever since Chorong was "kidnapped" he never feel at ease. He dashed outside and Hyemi just shook her head.
"Two can play at this game Luhan." She smirked and left the hallway.
When Luhan got to where Chorong was...his heart drop. He was facing Jaejong's arms wrapped around Chorong's waist, but he hid it quickly and approached them.
"What happened?" Luhan asked and Chorong quickly pulled away. She didn't make eyes contact with Luhan at all for she was scared.
Before Luhan could ask again, he was called by Kris.
"Yah Luhan! We have to go now!! Hurry!!" Kris shouted, together with Suho. Chorong looks at them confusedly.
"Where are you guys going?" She asked them sadly. If Luhan leaves, she knows that she will miss him.
"Mission." That's the only thing Luhan answered and went to Kris then Luhan, Kris, Suho and Sehun dash through the wood.
"Leave them." Jaejong spoke up before Chorong could run after them.
"B-but...I'm going with them!" As she was saying that, she run after them causing Jaejong to laugh because she's not going to make it. But he eventually gave up and follow after her, scooping her up to his arms.
"You're not going anywhere without me." He said then focused on the way.