14. Mission Fail (2)

Luhan scoop Chorong up and hissed at the others to get away from them.
"Get them!" One of the people yelled, which make the "guards" surrounded them. Chorong held onto Luhan arm tightly and he also held her close to him.
"Stay close to me." He whispered in her ear and she just nods. As Luhan was fighting the other vampires, there was another commotion up ahead. It was Kris and the others...they were also surrounded by the guards.
"How? What happened just now?" A frighten Sehun asked while holding onto Suho, who was extremely injured.
"We have to get out of here fast!" Sehun added and shout for Kris to be careful. As Luhan was watching the scene...he knew this was a setup. He knew that if they don't leave now, one of them will die. But he can't them all. Chorong let go of him for she knows that she have to sacrifice herself to save the others.
"Go Luhan! Take the others and go. If you fight more, people will die. I'll be fine. They can't kill me. I've ruin your mission and I'm sorry for that." She whispered softly and tears streamed down her cheek. Luhan wipes it and kissed her tears while gulping his own tears down.
"I'm sorry Rong. I promise I'll rescue you soon. Don't worry and please stay safe. Just do whatever they want you too." Luhan said, while hugging onto her but she pushed him away.
"Please let the others go and I'll stay as a sacrifice!" She announced to the guards and they just look at her in amusement. Someone from behind claps their hand.
"Very well. The boys can go but the girl stay. Guard! Take her to my room." The mistress said and smiles evilly at Luhan. The guard took Chorong by arm and led her to the room.
Luhan just look at her go. He couldn't do anything about it. Suho was severely injured. He needs help. He help carry Suho and they all go back to the school, well...except for the poor Chorong, who was locked in the mistress' room.